Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - New Experience - The Chosen Aztecs

TearItDown

Bluelighter
We had four doses, 750 mg of high-power, pure MDMA moon rocks, an ounce to puff away to, and a decent amount of alcohol that could easily kill a small child. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can...

Days before I was talking to my friend about an upcoming show that I was going to, and that she should go to. She never heard of the artist but was thrilled anyway. I told her I wanted to candyflip and she said that's what she would like to do as well. Ever since I had a bad comedown, so bad I didn't think I existed, I haven't rolled. I was waiting patiently, being tempted constantly to break, but I held strong. The comedown was about two months ago, and I hadn't tripped in a while too. The girl hadn't really tripped all that much, so she decided to take one dose, I took two. Two different kinds of doses from different friends. I took both of mine at around 12 and met up with her to give her and her friend a dose.

By this point I was already starting to trip, not really hard, but I was well on my way. She didn't realize this at all. The girl was a brilliant cellist, at the time two of her friends and me were in her room. They all knew something was a little off already, since I was playing with random things in the room. Her friends told her she should play he cello a little. If there is one thing I learned about cellos that day, is that they're fucking scary when you're tripping. I told her she should stop playing and that the cello was pretty scary when you're tripping, she didn't understand.

We leave shortly after to chill with some friends upstairs and smoke. At this point we were waiting. The show had already begun but we could go in or leave at anytime, the main act wouldn't be on for a few hours. Most of my friends agreed that it would be best to wait, relax a little before the main act and head up to the venue. She left to meet up with her friend and give her the dose, she dosed a little while prior to leaving. She called my friend and said we should meet her up there because she was going to the show, this was around 1:45. I texted her and said she should come back, hang out a bit, take some molly and then we'd leave.

She was sort of frantic and anxious. Most of her other friends had already left, and her one friend and her boyfriend were waiting and trying to leave. She called me up to ask what was going on, ect. I said she should come back, we'd take the molly and leave for the show. She was a little confused and tripping now but she came back immediately. We went upstairs where our friends were, I ate 200 mg right away and crushed up about 50 mg and snorted that. She took probably between 90-150 mg. As soon as we were done with that, we left. We didn't even wait for our other friends, it was time to go, and we knew it. We met up with our two friends and headed on out.

Our friends tried to get us to slow down, I had the ticket for one of my friends. I let them know we were on a mission, we'll meet them at the show and everything would be fine. It all worked itself out eventually. We decided to pick up some powerade. The guy was asking us which kind, we told him it didn't really matter. Blue, or whatever is there. He handed us two blue powerades, gave her some beads to wear, and gave me a random amount of money. I say random, because I didn't care how much he gave me, and I never checked. We go to sit down with some friends and relax a little, one of the opening acts was still on. I'm half leaning on my friend now, but he gets up to buy some food. She is laying down, looking at the sky, trying to get people to look up with her. No one will, I decide I'll do it.

We gaze into the sky and revelations come before us. The sky, the clouds, it's constantly moving, shaping, reforming, breaking and fixing itself. It never ends. We are the two chosen aztecs. We were sent here to grant access to our paradise. We would find those we deemed fit to live in our world. We were the children of the sun, the two. Chosen by the universe. We see two birds fly in the sky. We connect, our brains almost combine. Everything one was being told, the other was also told. We were one. It was body and mind working together in perfect unison. In perfect harmony, this was absolution. We were free from everything we wanted to be free from, everything was great. We would look up and see something more, something different, something no one else could see. We held hands and looked up to the sky. People would try and get us to look at them, get up and talk to them. We would do that a little bit, but then go back to gazing at the sky. They didn't understand us, and it was fine. Every now and then, we would both hear distinct things from the "other world", like the word skunk, and ingrid singing. We both laughed a little and talked about it, every time we heard the same thing that stood out to us. I asked her, what if we never got up for the main act, what if we looked at the sky all day?

Her answer was exact and true. We would get up when we were ready, the music would take us, we would know and we would get right to the front row. This happened(I'm told) around 3-3:30. The next couple hours went by like nothing. We danced endlessly. The only two songs I could really pick out were my two favorite. Everything was a blur of awesomeness and fantastic music. We were dancing a whole lot, some funny and weird things happened throughout the show. For a while we were dancing with her in front of me, then at one point we both were sort of stopped. This girl next to her physically took me and placed me next to her. We were all happy. It was great. I remember singing bounce while dancing behind her though. I had a fucking blast.

I had found out later how long we were looking up at the sky, and how long the set was and was surprised. We were laying down for about an hour, which I thought was impossible. The main set was 3-4 hours, also very surprising.

The show eventually comes to a close. People were leaving, scattering all around. There was a police officer with a dog, I was furious. She was confused at to why. I told her that the dog was conditioned to do that work, work he didn't want to do. Dogs like to play and be free, and this dog was not free from his shackles put on by society. She understood now and agreed. We had to decide what to do from there, we left the venue and hung outside and rested for a few minutes. We asked someone if we could have some of their water, and they were more than happy to share. As it turned out, the guy we asked was a town over from me. So were a few other people around him. It was awesome. I traded him a turkish gold for a newport. I wanted a menthol the entire day, we were both happy. We saw a man on a gold/bronze looking bike, one of those old-looking bikes where they have one huge tire. It was funny, he fell off at one point and that was kind of funny too.

We started to walk home barefoot, it was great. We saw something horrible I don't really wish to write down. They were unfit for our realm. We were the chosen ones for a reason.

Not done, but tired of writing for now. I'll come back to it later.

Stepping back from the exact mechanism of serotonin up-regulation a bit, I think it's good to keep in mind that "the magic" is not a direct result of the sensitivity of your 5-HT receptors. If you're chasing after the diaphanous high of your first time, you've already irreparably lost "the magic" in my opinion -- the drug has become a chore rather than a pleasant and innocent experience.

This quote is very important to read and keep in mind. My first roll was my hardest by far, I had never rolled as hard as I did on saturday. I may have lost the magic after my first roll, but I'm convinced it's back. She had also rolled more than I had in the past and said she had never rolled as hard either. It was great for everyone.

This is probably going to get moved to TR because you created a new thread for it.

It sounds amazing so far -- do you think you could talk more about how you felt? How did it feel when the molly first kicked in? Was the body high there? Did the roll overpower the trip at all? You said it was the hardest you've ever rolled; did it feel like a roll or something different? When I hippyflipped, I also rolled way harder than I should have off of one dose and felt like I was peaking for 5 hours, but I could feel the shrooms battling the roll at certain points and it was very confusing.

I felt great when I was just tripping, but the molly made everything so much better. My mind was clear, it was full of insight and wonder. I started to feel the molly almost instantly after I snorted it. After I railed the line I put out, I got up from my seat and left the room in less than 30 seconds. The entire time I was rolling I had an intense body high. The roll and trip didn't overpower each other at all, until my trip was nearing it's conclusion. It felt like a roll, but the best aspects of it. My friend and me probably used "awesome" more times that day than ever before. Everything was awesome, everyone was awesome. There was very little confusion. I feel on any other day, your mind and body work for their own agenda, but not on saturday. They worked together, and they loved it. They knew what was right and what wasn't. I'll go into further detail later on today or tomorrow, I'm currently in exam week so I have a lot of work and studying to get done.