• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - New Experience - Pretty girls and the Beatles. Summer is here.

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
I began by orally dosing with one tab of "MDMA" (I did not test it, and no matches on pillreports.com), ~4hrs ago. NY Yankees logo. The results are as follows:

Physical: Smooth onset. No noticable gastrointestinal effects. Increased body temperature (my palms began sweating). Increased heart rate.

Emotional: I felt/feel comfortable. Euphoric. My mind is active, and is seeking stimulation, yet I do not feel overly stimulated (sensitive to stimulants).

Summary of experience:

I have a girl-friend here. She did not dose, instead smoked a few joints. We had some nice conversations, and I felt like knowing her mind instead of coming on to her. She got online, I lied down on the sofa and read some chapters in a H.S.T. book I had not read in years. There is a battle in my mind between the music (Weezer) she is playing and the words in the book. I do not care who wins. I begin to chain smoke cigarettes (a habit which I just began two weeks ago. 27 years, not bad). They feel good, and I just want to keep smoking. The girl retires to the bed, takes a hit, then falls to sleep. It is nice to have female company around. It has been too long.

In conclusion, I am thoroughly pleased with this chemical. It instills a sense of peace and intuition. I am not tired, and I barely slept last night. Time to read Bluelight, and smoke another cigarette. Listening to the Beatles.

Peace and Love, all <3

Last edited:
Sounds like a good first experience, it could use more information about your feelings of the actual pill though..

NY yankees aren kind of notorious to being cut, a few i had were all cut with speed.