• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, MDVP, 4-MMC and coke

mephguy

Greenlighter
please help me out, which of these drugs are the most sort after drugs in the world??

coke is not really that popular anymore, ,MDMA is the chemical that used to be used to make ecstasy til people started making based pills, I don't know what MDVP is but I would have to say what's popular now is Molly which is pure MDMA...just answering your post...also 4MMC is propane and I don't think anyone gets high on tht lol.

Now tht I've looked up MDVP and see it's a Benzo which is like xanax or Klinopin so I'd have to say that one.

MDPV is not a benzo its a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (stimulant). 4-MMC is mephedrone, not propane. And mdma is the most sought after.

I'm not sure why you'd want the most sought after. Do whatever you like. *we aren't here to help you sell drugs...........

BUT MDMA is probably the most sought after. MDPV, if you and your friends like tweaking and dangerous chemicals, is pretty good. 4MMC, lots of people love it, but it's addicting. Cocaine, well it's not the 80s.. But plenty of people still like doing it.

They're drugs, they're all sought after.