Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA + Herb

squarrelhanded

Greenlighter
Hello fellow Bluelighters. I wanted to share a great experience I had with combining MDMA and some really bomb herb. This is probably child's play to most of you. I am a novice hippie of sort. Have no experience with psychs. But this is a subtle progression for me, as I plan on moving onto shrooms and LSD in the near future. Anyhow, here is my report.

I ingested one high-quality pill (tested MDxx High) around 11PM. Took about an hour to kick in. Come-up was pretty intense, but nothing new. Great body high. I peaked at about midnight. I was at home, so I was having an ipod rave in my backyard. Then the waves of warm fuzzy energy began hitting me in waves. You know, that very warm fuzzy euphoric feeling?? I had several of these waves hit me, about 15 minutes at a time for about 2 hours.

I also acquired three varieties of very high-end herb, about 3.5 grams altogether. The smell of these blends were truely amazing.Ive never had encounters with weed that smelled more like the aroma of blueberries and cheese. So I got clever and had three mixed bowls of the different varieties. At first I felt completely normal after smoking. Like it killed my roll. It took about 5-10 minutes and I began feeling WAY chill and happy. The trees surrounding me looked so different. I could see every leaf moving independently. Suddenly I began seeing visions of random objects in the trees. So I smoke a cig, went inside and bundled up on my comfy couch with a soft blanket. Shot some vicks in my eyes, and POW! I felt sooo amazing! My eyes were twitching like crazy as I stared at a dim light on my TiVo. I began visualizing everything like I was looking in a hot oven. You know, everything was vibrating and wavy. Kinda hard to explain. Sort of like when you look at the clouds and identify abstract objects. I began seeing sound waves traveling across the living room as I listening to an amazing John O'Callaghan live set. It was soo utterly euphoric and pure. I felt like I had become a wave of pure energy and I was flowing through the beats. The anxieties, the worries, the stresses of my life just melted away. I began analyzing my life and alot of other things in a clean light. I visioned my unborn Son with giant blue eyes and a huge smile on his face, and my heart just melted. When I closed my eyes, I was getting a trippy lightshow coming from the glare on the little lights on my entertainment system. I began hallucinating that I was in a dark forrest with a full moon.