• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA & Fentanyl

Kinged

Greenlighter
So recently my city has seen a rise in overdoses linked to fentanyl being cut in several drugs. Reading up about the drug it seems like some dealers are selling it off as oxy,or mixing it with heroin or molly. As an occasional MDMA user what would be the best way to test to see if my caps are cut with this horribly potent chemical. So far the only method I see is to use a marquis test and see if there is any hint of yellow-orange in the colour vs the purple-black colour MDMA gives. Also, I sometimes tend to buy pure mdma crystals, is it possible for people to cut these crystals with other drugs such as fentanyl?

If there is yellow/ orange in the Marquis test, it is likely cut with (or 100 percent) methylone. Methylone gives a similar high to MDMA, but doesn't last as long as MDMA, and you have to take more to experience the same high. However, many prefer Methylone because it doesn't make you horribly depressed the following day, as MDMA will. To answer your Fentanyl question: a)It is very expensive, so I doesn't make any sense to me for a dealer to cut Molly ir E with that; they wouldn't make much of a profit. b) Many people would go e their right arm to get ahold of some Fentanyl-cut MDMA, but if you are concerned about the potency and/or the addictive properties, I can see your concern. C) Any opiate/ opiate derivative will turn light purple/ pink on the marquis, not yellow. Yellow= Methylone, and while it isn't MDMA, you should experience (as I said before) a very similar high if you take a higher dose.

Unfortunately it would only take 1 to 2 percent fentanyl to make a fatal batch off cut MDMA. This makes it virtually impossible to detect using a reagent test.
The only way to screen for this without a lab test is too tirate your dose up very slowly. If you are worried about this risk you should send each batch to ecstasydata.