Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - Experienced - Molly hallucinations

nooodle

Bluelighter
First of all, this isn't going to be a very detailed or long "trip" report (if you can call it a trip...)

I had taken some MDMA with my four other friends (we all took about 150-200mg each, i think i had overweighed my caps so they were slightly higher). The peak was pretty intense although it didn't last very long but the overall roll was pretty decent. The last time i had taken molly before this was some really potent stuff and i had seen some really realistic visuals, throughout the night of my current roll i was wondering if i would see anything similar to them again.

It was about 4/5 hours into the roll and we were all starting to come down so we walked back to my friends house (we took a back way and it was pretty dark). As we were walking behind a botanical garden there was bushes that sorrounded the left and right of the footpath and as i said it was pretty dark, so i was starting to notice the bushes look very weird... I started to think of in my head the bushes being hands reaching out to me but they weren't actually (yet). But that kind of led on to the first visual i saw which was a ghostly (see through) figure reaching out from the bushes trying to grab me with his hands. I sort of just laughed at it and walked off, lowkey a bit freaked out. As the footpath and everything around me started to get even darker in no time every bush around me were ghostly see through figures stuck in the ground trying to reach out for me. They couldn't move so it was basically thousands and thousands of spirits trying to grab me while i just walked past them all. I wasn't really paying attention to them but i could notice they were there, i just went with the flow and i wasn't freaking out at all. At the time i just thought they were annoying trying to grab me for no reason.

My friend i was walking with stopped for some reason which had led me stop aswell and look around, as i was looking around behind me i stopped to look at one of the spirit people. He looked me right in the face grabbing his hands out to me while he was sorrounded by a fuck ton of others. He looked sad and like he was reaching for help, i stared at him for a bit then walked off. A few minutes of walking we came to light and all the visuals were gone, except when walking down his street a bit later i was thinking these white street signs were people walking on the road but that was about it.

Overall these were one of the craziest MD visuals i've had, but i've had some other crazy shit to be seen on MD aswell.

lmk if anyone has had MD visuals b4

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, this isn't going to be a very detailed or long "trip" report (if you can call it a trip...)

I had taken some MDMA with my four other friends (we all took about 150-200mg each, i think i had overweighed my caps so they were slightly higher). The peak was pretty intense although it didn't last very long but the overall roll was pretty decent. The last time i had taken molly before this was some really potent stuff and i had seen some really realistic visuals, throughout the night of my current roll i was wondering if i would see anything similar to them again.

It was about 4/5 hours into the roll and we were all starting to come down so we walked back to my friends house (we took a back way and it was pretty dark). As we were walking behind a botanical garden there was bushes that sorrounded the left and right of the footpath and as i said it was pretty dark, so i was starting to notice the bushes look very weird... I started to think of in my head the bushes being hands reaching out to me but they weren't actually (yet). But that kind of led on to the first visual i saw which was a ghostly (see through) figure reaching out from the bushes trying to grab me with his hands. I sort of just laughed at it and walked off, lowkey a bit freaked out. As the footpath and everything around me started to get even darker in no time every bush around me were ghostly see through figures stuck in the ground trying to reach out for me. They couldn't move so it was basically thousands and thousands of spirits trying to grab me while i just walked past them all. I wasn't really paying attention to them but i could notice they were there, i just went with the flow and i wasn't freaking out at all. At the time i just thought they were annoying trying to grab me for no reason.

My friend i was walking with stopped for some reason which had led me stop aswell and look around, as i was looking around behind me i stopped to look at one of the spirit people. He looked me right in the face grabbing his hands out to me while he was sorrounded by a fuck ton of others. He looked sad and like he was reaching for help, i stared at him for a bit then walked off. A few minutes of walking we came to light and all the visuals were gone, except when walking down his street a bit later i was thinking these white street signs were people walking on the road but that was about it.

Overall these were one of the craziest MD visuals i've had, but i've had some other crazy shit to be seen on MD aswell.

lmk if anyone has had MD visuals b4
Your brain might got strained, producing the visuals.

From having too much?
Yeah. It happens to me as well, when I gobble up too much MDMA, though visuals are mostly in the dark areas of my visual field, with some jerking of the edges of objects that I observe.

on 280 mg mdma and weed during the peak i got up to pack another cone years ago and suddenly my depth preception got really fucked with it felt like i was a tiny midget and everything had grown a couple meters. Later on while on the comedown and alot of weed i was getting very cool closed eye visuals of the night memories that gone on and random cartoony shit and open eyes has mdma geometry its different to acid very unique cool shit across the ceiling flora type multi coloured patterns rushing fast animated

Thanks for the report. I haven't had these visuals on MDMA, but I have never had a really large amount either. I have had them on MDA though, I find it's easier to get them on MDA. For me it's less like psychedelic visuals and more like a euphoric delirium, where I think I'm talking to people that aren't there and stuff like that, briefly, and then I'll snap out of it. Like real hallucinations but I'm not 100% there mentally during them. it's almost dream-like.

However I did have straight up visuals from a 3-MMC and hexen binge last week, I kept seeing a guy sitting next to me writing with a pencil, I could also hear the pencil scratches. I also would see objects change size, and I was getting crazy audio hallucinations, and the only reason I knew they were hallucinations was because I knew there couldn't possibly be a weird radio station with people saying random nonsense coming from the wall.

the only reason I knew they were hallucinations was because I knew there couldn't possibly be a weird radio station with people saying random nonsense coming from the wall.
Haha, when weed is in the loop with MDMA, I hear neighbors too, talking about calling cops on me. Or cop's shoes in front of my doors, preparing an ambush for me. They whisper their code words into their motorolas.

See mine weren't paranoid, it was just voices saying random stuff, I could make out every word but it had nothing to do with me. It was fascinating actually. I wrote some of what they said down. Some of it seemed like nonsense and some of it was saying stuff that made sense but seemed super random, like I was getting a stream of someone's thoughts, or more like tuning into a radio station. I heard commercial and stuff too. But there were multiple sources of these streams of talking and they were coming from, like, the wall, or the table, or the screen door. It seemed very real. I was trying to figure out if something was running really quietly in the background on my computer but I don't think so because I could pinpoint where they were coming from and I only had one thing open on my computer.

See mine weren't paranoid, it was just voices saying random stuff, I could make out every word but it had nothing to do with me. It was fascinating actually. I wrote some of what they said down. Some of it seemed like nonsense and some of it was saying stuff that made sense but seemed super random, like I was getting a stream of someone's thoughts, or more like tuning into a radio station. I heard commercial and stuff too. But there were multiple sources of these streams of talking and they were coming from, like, the wall, or the table, or the screen door. It seemed very real. I was trying to figure out if something was running really quietly in the background on my computer but I don't think so because I could pinpoint where they were coming from and I only had one thing open on my computer.
Well, I'm schizoaffective-depressive type with well developed paranoia going in my head 24/7 so I get police whispers and neighbors about to call them on me. Being dragged out of the bed few times by them doesn't help either.

on 280 mg mdma and weed during the peak i got up to pack another cone years ago and suddenly my depth preception got really fucked with it felt like i was a tiny midget and everything had grown a couple meters. Later on while on the comedown and alot of weed i was getting very cool closed eye visuals of the night memories that gone on and random cartoony shit and open eyes has mdma geometry its different to acid very unique cool shit across the ceiling flora type multi coloured patterns rushing fast animated
yeah the closed eyed visuals on it were insane! Although they were pretty realistic for me

Thanks for the report. I haven't had these visuals on MDMA, but I have never had a really large amount either. I have had them on MDA though, I find it's easier to get them on MDA. For me it's less like psychedelic visuals and more like a euphoric delirium, where I think I'm talking to people that aren't there and stuff like that, briefly, and then I'll snap out of it. Like real hallucinations but I'm not 100% there mentally during them. it's almost dream-like.

However I did have straight up visuals from a 3-MMC and hexen binge last week, I kept seeing a guy sitting next to me writing with a pencil, I could also hear the pencil scratches. I also would see objects change size, and I was getting crazy audio hallucinations, and the only reason I knew they were hallucinations was because I knew there couldn't possibly be a weird radio station with people saying random nonsense coming from the wall.
I get what you mean by delerium like states aswell, i would also think the stuff is real and then realise "why/how the fuck" and snap out.