Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mdma - Dose? - First Time! - Just WOW!

PsyJediBabe

Greenlighter
MDMA - Dose ? - First Time - Just WOW!

Okay so let's start. I took mdma for the first time last year in July at this huge festival...( I use weed on daily basis and I tried Salvia).
I have been thinking about trying some mdma or e for quite some time, my friend J was flying in from London to the festival and he is very experienced with all sorts of drugs, he asked me if I could get some mdma or E and also if I wanted to try? Off course that was my way IN-to this beautiful drug :)
Okay, so I managed to get into contact with some other friends who could get us some mdma in powder/crystal form...
My other friend P (she was also a first timer on mdma that night) and I went to pick up J at the airport, went back to the apartment and smoked some weed! As the night started I was getting quite anxious and happy because we were going to go get the fairy dust :)
We got everything and headed to the festival, it started at 8:00pm but we got there at around 10:00pm!
J opened the little plastic bag and said that it has about 4g in it! I said cool but had no idea about the dosage, we went to get some bottled water and J poured some powder in the bottle (still don't know how much he put) he told us to share the bottle! ( I am a pretty slim girl, weight 110lbs/50kg, my friend P a big heavier but not much)
- 11:00pm -
We headed to the Main Stage, while we were pushing through the crowd I had the bottle in my hand and I started taking little sips while walking every 3,4 minutes...
- 11:20pm -
We finally arrive at the stage and P gets ahold of the bottle and takes her FIRST few sips too and gives the bottle back...We run into P's friends and they start chatting, I stand a bit aside still with the bottle in my hand and sip and sip :) J walks over and says "WOW you almost finished the bottle by yourself, give me some" oh he already snorted a line! Forgot to mention sorry! He drank the whole thing and none was left for P. She appeared and wanted more, so J told her to stick a finger in the little plastic bag and to lick it off! I also wanted some so he gave it to me to!
- 12:00am -
Main stage and Prodigy is about to get on, (yeah they are great, but I am more into trance and psytrance music) They came on the stage and everyone is cheering...all of a sudden I get some chills, like I am pretty cold and would love a sweatshirt or a blanket, I knew something was happening, I was afraid I would fall or something so I decided to sit on the ground and then in an instant I vomited right on the grass there, it was all water, cause I haven't eaten the whole day! J and P rush to see if I am okay, I felt so much better after I threw up, I got up and this huge wave of happiness swirled across my body, I felt like I was lighter than air! It was the most amazing feeling in the world :) I couldn't keep smiling! My vision was blurred and I was extremely hot prior to the cold chills I had a few minutes ago!
The Prodigy started with their song "Omen" and I completely lost my mind! I love that song so I started jumping and dancing as well as everyone around me!
- 1:00am -
P was not feeling it, she screamed in my ear "I need more, I feel nothing" (well she almost had none of the water and I guess the finger dip didn't work or she took little, while I was rolling balls and so was J) he took the bag out again and gave P her finger dip, he cut out a line on this paper and snorted some more, He asked me if I wanted some and I replied f*** yeah, I am not into snorting so I bought another bottle of water and he poured some in)
- 1:45 -
We decided to go find the TRANCE Stage :) after a 15 min walk we finally found it...thats where I felt the real mdma feeling...( I drank the other bottle too)
(Btw the whole festival is located in a huge ass fortress and is amazing with trees and nature)
Okay so we get to the stage and the music is sooooooo good, as soon as we got there I got the LOVE feeling for everything, I just wanted to hug everyone and anyone :) the music was amazing, the people were amazing, I wanted to call my friend but as I looked at my phone I couldn't see anything the screen was white, I was like WTF is wrong with my phone? But J told me that its because my pupils are dilated and that its normal when you are rolling!
- 2:00am-4:00 -
We are still at the same stage, dancing and having an awesome time, P is also rolling hard but she can use her phone she was texting her BF, I got pissed that I cant use mine lol :) I sat on the grass and wanted to roll a joint so bad (I make great joints) hahaha but I just couldn't get my hands to stop moving! A guy who probably saw me trying effortlessly came up to me and asked if I needed help, I was like PLEASE! So he made it and sparked it and we sat there on the grass and smoked and talked so openly about anything and everything....I felt like I knew him and like he was one of my friends :) he told me that he candyfliped! J and P joined us and we rolled and smoked some more!
I felt like I was coming down a bit but still feeling soo happy! I could finally see my screen :) We danced a bit more and I talked to several more random people! Great conversations :)
- 4:30-5:00 -
We started walking to the reggae stage to chill and smoke some more and the sun was rising slowly, nothing can beat that view :) we chilled on the grass and looked at the sky...I started to get a bit tired and kinda sleepy, so we headed back to our apartment!
- 6:00 -
We are on the couch smoking some more, I even went to take a shower and went to sleep without any problems! It was a great great experience!

Ever since than I use ecstasy pills in every 2,3 months! I like to have a great roll and build up my serotonin so it can be used fully by mdma on the chosen night ;)

Nice, thanks for sharing! Sounds like you're being responsible with it, that's great. :)