• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and TMJ Splint (Mouthguard)

Champazzo

Greenlighter
Alroght so im diagnosed with TMJ and have a custom fit expensive as hell mouthguard (splint) that i wear 24/7 unless im eating. I have an event this weekend and would like to know if anyone with this problem has rolled with the splint in and it actually helps and doesnt make it sore/aggravated the next day? Dont want to make it alot worse than in already is, but willing to take small doses to see the effects of the jaw. Any input helps!! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not advise this. I don't know what the cause is for your TMJ, as it seems there are a lot of possible causes, but it could exacerbate the condition. Apart from that you could end up damaging your mouthguard.

Provided your product is tested with a testkit you could try small doses to see what they do, but I would still not advise it. Could even be that it would start to hurt during your roll, which would kind of ruin it I think...

I will add the 'untested' prefix, if you did test please say so and I will change it. Prefixes are mandatory when asking about a past or a future roll

Last edited:
I have never heard of anyone ever needing a 24/7 mouth guard for TMJ but I would not roll with it in unless you want it chewed to shit when you are finished.

Honestly, I would recommend going to Walgreens or CVS and buying a temporary night guard for the night. It's pretty much done the same way as sport mouth guards. Pretty cheap too. At least if you chew it to shit or lose it, it won't be a big deal.

Update : so ended up taking a pretty small dose on one night of the festival and it actually helped quite a bit! took loads of magnesium days before and day of so that helped, bu this mouthguard is supposed to bloock the hardest of clenching so i wasnt worriedabout it breaking. $2500 later from the orthodontist lol