Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/2 Pills) Experienced "The Spider that never was.."

MrAfrika

Bluelighter
This was a while back when I first moved into this apartment that im currently moving out of..3 years ago. I was by myself and didnt have anything to do, no work the next day and I did have 2 green pills that had brown spots on them inprinted with a smiley face. Like this one -> :). I got them a week before the excursion from a fellow co-worker and she said "These are strong as hell they are triple stacked smiley...blah blah blah" only thing that I payed attention to was the fact that she mention she hallucinated and they have some sort of LSD in them, but i dont take anything people say for face value when it comes to drugs and things so I said whatever and she gave them to me for a REALLY good price. So days later here I sit alone in front of my computer 2 pills in hand trying to articulate the different perspectives of which way I shall consume these. The thought of what my coworker was telling me how she consumed them anally before came to mind, should I try it? I laughed out loud and threw the pills in my mouth simultaneously and chewed...

T+0:01

Oh my fucking.... DAMN... What a horrible horrible thing to do. The taste is almost unbearable, and the fact that I forgot to have anything to drink makes it worse... I pour a glass of tap water and it vaguely helps... Now we play the waiting game.

T+0:15

Ha! My stomach is churning, making loud noises like thunder before a storm. Palms start to get sweaty, I start to come up.

T+1:00
Im into the roll HEAVILY.... Never felt this damn high on mdma before... I try to stay on the computer but its just not possible, I cant watch a video because it takes to long even though i wouldn't get through it for longer than 10 seconds. Try to play a racing game, cant because im unable to stay on the damn track. So I go downstairs and put on some music, start just jigging towards the refrigerator for something to drink, I bust a moonwalk in my socks on the kitchen floor. I really would like to leave the house but I know I cant drive in the state im in.

T+3:00
Now im floored... And things start to get scary now.. I have a GREAT FEAR of certain insects, especially spiders. I know its not a proud fear I carry as a grown man but I just am. Anyways I start hallucinating I walk out of the bathroom and I see this GIANT SPIDER ON THE FLOOR... I remember it so vividly it was one of those daddy long leg spiders but to damn big. I go into killing mode and get the vacuum cleaner (Yea i was gone..) I start to vacuum the bitch and (In my mind) it got sucked up. Then 2 more race around the corner!!! What the hell!! Did my hallway turn into a forest? So i break into fight mode again but this time I see numbers on top of the damn spiders like its there HP and im the black dude from final fantasy 7 armed with a vacuum cleaner as my summon. I know this sounds like a an LSD trip but it was pills.

T+4:00
Im trapped in my own damn room under my blanket scared out of my mind because a horde of insects are outside my door. Then i start thinking "Man im 18 years old why the hell am I scared of some damn spiders!" I get out of bed with a shoe and open the door. The 2 big spiders are on the wall and theres caterpillers, grasshoppers, and god knows crawling over my couch and on the floor. I say fuck it and attack full force I smash the spiders on the wall and crush the insects on the furniture but more kept coming out of the kitchen. Im in attack mode and keep the adrenaline pumping for a fight of my life...

T+6:00
I was in a standoff with these insects for 2 hours straight, i was jumping using tables as a vantage point, "weapons" scattered all over the house but I think I finally won... I see the insect goo everywhere but my body is worn out... I lay down and fall asleep.

The Morning T+13:00
I feel horrible and my body aches like I played a whole season of football the night before... I open my door and try to see if i can clean up everything but.... NOTHING? Brooms, shoes, magazines and shit are all over the floor but none of the insects insides are everywhere like how I saw last night... There was nothing... I was speechless... I tried my hardest to find some kind of leg or corpse or anything of the war and hell i was put through but no luck... Omg...

Conclusion
It would be a LOOONG time before I do mdma again and I will never do it alone like that again, but I never had an experience like that with such vivid hallucinations, it was so real.. I knew you could see visuals like light trails on Ecstasy, but never anything like that. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Cause even today im shocked by what happened.

Very interesting report man. I would be more than a little mad if I saw visuals that didn't match MDMA. Nothing worse than getting something else in your pills, which is why I don't even bother these days.

I doubt there was any MDMA in those pills you took. MDMA itself doesn't make you hallucinate. You most likely had MDA or worse...a piperazine pill. Blegh.

I'm just surprised you saw those insects so vividly. But then again I remember seeing roaches on the floor boards of the life-guard stand I was on when I was at the beach high on MDA. I despise roaches by the way and have the same fear as you have with spiders so don't feel alone lol. I wish they would all die :p

Everyone reacts differently, etc etc etc, but I don't think that was MDMA or LSD. If someone has acid, they don't need to pass it off as something else. Acid sells.

I'm willing to bet you had some pipes and amps or some kind of 2C-x.

Regardless, I've never experienced anything like that - sounds intense, but at least you made it through safe and sound! Thanks for the report!

LSD or really any kind of typical psychedelic would never give you that kind of visuals.

The more-deleriant type of a pseudo-psychedelic experience provided by MDA could easily, though. Two strong MDA pills at once would do it.

I'm jealous as hell man, it sounds like, with the strong MDMA like body high/roll feeling and the vivid visuals that you got MDA. I've gotten to experience 3 strong MDA rolls myself and the experience was EPIC... much more interesting than MDMA. the spiders, however, do not sound fun.

I don't think any 2c would give those type of visuals either. to be honest, they sound more like DPH but that obvious wasn't was in your pills.

Thanks guys for reading!
Yea as I was typing and rereading I was thinking:

A: This sounds like a lsd trip
Or
B: People going to think I made this up

Yes this really happened, it felt like strong mdma at first then the whole night turned into an emotion shitstorm. From happy and free to paranoid until I conjured up some courage to turn paranoia to adrenaline. I was searching for evidence for days after the roll trying to convince my self that this really happened, but nothing. I told my coworker about it and she just laughed. Definately something I won't forget I can vividly remember the damn numbers over the spiders..that was insane.

Interestingly, the first time I did MDA i chewed up the pills as well. absolutely DISGUSTING, I almost gagged haha!

what an interesting report.

At last you overcome your fears in your trip.
And you got to play as Barret off FFVII on your trip, thats pretty awesome too.

Would have been the cherry on the cake if you played the Battle music from final fantasy whilst this was happening Lolz

Thanks guys for reading!
Yea as I was typing and rereading I was thinking:

A: This sounds like a lsd trip
Or
B: People going to think I made this up

Yes this really happened, it felt like strong mdma at first then the whole night turned into an emotion shitstorm. From happy and free to paranoid until I conjured up some courage to turn paranoia to adrenaline. I was searching for evidence for days after the roll trying to convince my self that this really happened, but nothing. I told my coworker about it and she just laughed. Definately something I won't forget I can vividly remember the damn numbers over the spiders..that was insane.

yeah dude. google piperazines. that's what they do. they were shit pills, thats all.

Why doesn't anybody comes to the conclusion that falling asleep after 6 hours over 2 such strong (whatever the type maybe: 2CB-MDA-LSD-PIPERAZINE) pills is at the very least unusual???