• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Marquis test - when to test more?

newyorkny2015

Greenlighter
In regards to the full four testing reagents kit from Dancesafe for testing Molly. (Marquis, Mecke, Maneline, Folen)

If the Marquis test results were orangey (seemingly indicating amphetamine/speed), is it worth going through with the rest of the tests to see if there is any MDXX or MDX substances in the sample? Or does the Marquis orangey result say it all, and it's not likely the other tests would detect MDXX/MDX?

Thanks

Last edited:
It depends - do you plan to ingest what you have anyway? If so, it'd definitely be worth utilising one or more of the other available test kits to further determine what you DO have...but from that result alone, you definitely have something that's at least cut with something other than MDxx. It really depends on what you plan to do with it now that you know this.

Thanks so much for your reply trozzle.

I am definitely looking for that MDMA experience. The openness, the empathy, the touchy-feely, the affectionate stuff - and I don't like speed.

If it's not that, I can't see a reason to do it.

I had some leftover from last year, and then I got some new this year, so I decided to invest in the test and check both.

The leftover tested as amphetamine from the first Marquis - very clearly and quickly. The bummer is that I thought that it was good stuff when I did some bought from the same guy at the same time. :( Makes me question myself.

Luckily the new stuff seems pretty damn close to pure MDMA. All the tests detected MDMA, strongly:

MARQUIS - positive
MENCKE: At one point seemed a little more blue than green, but not enough to make me suspect it wasn't positive
MANDELIN - positive
FOLIN - YES, spot on, that kind of pinky/orange in the chart.

So I am looking forward to doing it. I try to do it once a year only, cuz Im in my 40s and the old walnut in my skull can't really handle more than that. I don't drink or do any other drugs. Did a lot when I was younger. This is the only one I still love!

Thanks again!

can gather from your last reply it was just plain orange and you saw no dark purple/black, in which case you should just throw it out, other tests will not detect an MDxx compound. It only takes a tiny amount of MDMA/MDA to set off a marquis, so even if there was only a tiny amount in there, you would have seen a dark purple/black colour relatively fast. If it was only orange, there is zero MDxx in there

For your test of the 2nd batch, the green can seem a bit blueish on the mecke, this is normal, your results on the second batch appear perfect. Below is a video of the different reactions, at 1:10 they show the mecke and you can see that at one point it appears blueish

*edit*
This is better suited for pill testing Q&A. Moving

Video link:
Ecstasy (MDMA) Test Kit Demo - Reactions With Three Tests (Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin)

Last edited: