View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MAOI of sub 4 tryptamines

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
Ok, so I can't believe I haven't heard of anyone trying this yet.
Any suggestions, what to do or what not to do? There is a ton of info out there about shrooms and potientiation, and since these drugs are basicly synthasized shrooms, then it should work the same way??

You really have to be seriously careful with this sort of thing. I don't see why it wouldn't work but I find it kinda pointless when most four subs are already really quite potent...

To me they seem like "starter trips" compared to most of the psychs I've done...../kinda like candy

Err, there are a ton of people who've tried either a harmala brew, an alkaloid extract or moclobemide. Try Erowid or the Nexus... It works, it's relatively safe given you're fully aware of the dangers surrounding MAOIs, and harmalas reportedly influence the trip for the better.

But yeah, if 4-Aco-DMT is like candy to you then you must have some tolerance or something. Not a lot of things seem to kick my ass more than 4-Aco-DMT. It's to the point where I hardly do it, because it does it every single time.

4 ACO DMT is one that i havent tried.......i am looking actually to potientiate 4 HO MET........love that drug, would love to see the "next level"

Look for pure harmine for your maoi. Harmaline is really intense and honestly left me feeling stimulated and tense. Tetrahydroharmine is supposed to be what makes ayahuasca with caapi unique.

Be careful using maoi and stick to an maoi diet even though harmalas are a bit safer than most having to do something with the fact they have the reversable rima quality even though I don't understand what that means. As I said look online for pure harmine. I've seen medicine man herbals around for a long time and never tried then, but their harmine hcl looks super clean and is grown to little shards.

You really have to be seriously careful with this sort of thing. I don't see why it wouldn't work but I find it kinda pointless when most four subs are already really quite potent...

that is totally correct. i ate a handful of raisins while I was tripping on 4 substituted tryptamines and that made me breakthrough. i also ate some raisins with 2c-E and the effects were very potentiated and that seemed dangerous. syrian rue alkaloids didn't have as much of an effect with the 4 substituted tryptamines and 2C-E