• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this randomly while browsing cannas on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod-THC

it's codeine linked with THC, damn why do I always have such ideas in a field where I have no influence :/ I would be rich as fuck if every idea I had years before it came to the market would been made into money

"Cod-THC (Codeine Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol carbonate) is a synthetic codrug formed by linking tetrahydrocannabinol with codeine via a carbonate bridge. It is well absorbed orally and shows superior analgesic effects in animal studies compared to a simple mixture of the two drugs.[1][2][3]"

330px-Cod_THC_structure.png

The post title is pretty self explanatory. I plan to order an empty new nasal spray bottle to use for this and I'm wondering what's the best way to go about making a nasal spray solution for each of these substances? The midazolam and oxycodone will be tablet form I can let you know the brand name in case that'll make a difference in some way (identifying inactive ingredients?) to help me make a nasal spray solution for them and the Ketamine may be powder or liquid form to begin with with last being cocaine that'll obviously be in powder form. The Cocaine is 84% pure IIRC from the test results so I doubt it needs an acetone wash but I'd rather be safe than have it potentially tainted with a super powerful RC opioid etc. (that I assume acetone would remove?) lol.

So if anyone knows a good, thorough and easy to follow tutorial for an acetone wash I'd be grateful.

Last edited:
You'll want to look up solubilities for any substance you plan on using. I was able to get like 15mg/spray with both MDA and MDMA solutions using 0.9% irrigation saline

In hindsight it was probably a bad idea to use saline, I should have used distilled water. Always boil the water for a few minutes before making your solution, there might be bacteria in the bottles as well. The sprays will probably be good for 15-30 days before you start getting contamination and risking sinus infections

Hi, I’m new here, but I’ve been studying receptor theory, structure activity relationships, receptor theory, molecular docking theory & etc for almost twenty years.

I wanted to propose a few new amphetamine analogues for you all to consider (and possibly synthesize and try out if you have the time & ability)

They are both derived from aminorex, I call them amphetaDiAmines since there are two amines:

Since aminorex contains two amines, I have deconstructed the ring structure to lay out the amines linearly

Can anyone put these chemicals into software to guess the monoaminergic activity for binding affinities of NA, DA, & 5-HT?

Please let me know what you think, bluelighters!

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure hw to put this, but show me these compounds in PubChem.

Aminorex and ring-substituted aminorex derivatives exist as zwitterions. That's why the subjective effects of 3,4-methylendioxiy aminorex is MORE active than MDA or MDMA and it longer acting and metabolism is predicable.

Example 13 of the original George Ireland Poos 1963 patent descries it in detail.

If I may suggest, I think people would appreciate someone detailing why the ring-substituted 4MAR derivatives are a LOT more toxic han the simple PEAs.

Even before we made example 13, I E-mailed David Nichols and his response was BRIEF. He said 'don't make the alpha methyl derivatives, they are really toxic.

Why? Because guanidine derivatives cause severe hypertension.

Fast and Bulbous suggested a homologue, we made it, it's like MDMA on steroids.

We studied the QSAR of the aminorex series and found:

-5HT2a affinity is not a parctical target i.e. one cannot produce 2,5-dimthoxy-4-<(pseudo)halogen> for psychedelic activity.
-4-methyl-aminorex derivatives have significant 5HT2b activity. Dr. David Nichols specifically suggested NOT tp test it or ring-substituted examples.

p-(pseudo)halogen examples ARE more potent BUT duration of action is VERY long.

Replacing the aromatic with a benzofuran or a benzothiophene are as active as the ring-substituted benzene examples. Be clear, Nichols knows the law which is why an O or an S it part of the aromatic system - they are NOT substituted enzene rings containing O or Substituents.

BTW read PiHKAL. Shlgins recognized the key moities of ring-substitution.

geminal diamines tend to lose ammoinia to form imines.
imines in turn readily hydrolyse to carbonyl compounds.
your compounds are both geminal diamines, so the pharmacology you would expect to see is essentially the pharmacology of benzylmethylketone

You'll want to look up solubilities for any substance you plan on using. I was able to get like 15mg/spray with both MDA and MDMA solutions using 0.9% irrigation saline

In hindsight it was probably a bad idea to use saline, I should have used distilled water. Always boil the water for a few minutes before making your solution, there might be bacteria in the bottles as well. The sprays will probably be good for 15-30 days before you start getting contamination and risking sinus infections

Well I'm more concerned about the countless different inactive ingredients used as binders and fillers in the tablets I plan to use to make a nasal spray solution out of?

If you're crushing the pills then soaking in liquid to dissolve the active just filter and I don't think you'll have any issues. Syringe filters would work well for this purpose

Yes I got a way to crush the pills into a complete powder and I'm not sure what type of "liquid" to soak them in. Also are you referring to I.V. syringe filters or can you elaborate more specifically on what you mean exactly?

Ok then, put the powder on Reynold's wrap aluminium [sic] foil and vape it, using a Bic lighter for fire and a hollowed out straw made out of a plastic Bic pen.

0.2 or 0.22 um for sterilization, you should be able to find them on amazon or other web stores. They'll fit onto the big 30ml+ syringes for filtering an entire nasal sprat bottle at once

Okay and would 0.2 Micro filter be better though? I'm also wondering how do I find out the best ratio of medication to liquid solution I guess I'd like to start with cocaine since that should theoretically be easiest drug to make a nasal spray solution out of lol. Next I'd like to try an opioid and or benzo if possible too. I'm thinking maybe hydromorphone or Oxymorphone nasal spray and a midazolam nasal spray solution.

You will find that their are patents covering nasal sprays for every almost every psychoactive medication you can think of. I GUESS they were obtained because of the practices of 'patent zombies'. These are businesses that do nothing except buy and hold tens or hundreds of thousands of patents with a view to bring legal action against anyone who could have just slightly infringed upon one of them. Just enough for their to be a legal case.

Their targets are usually huge corporations like Sony, Apple, Pfizer or what have you.

It works like this. A new mass market product is released and often allowed to sell in huge volume.

Then the patent zombie takes said corporation to court for breach of patent and insist the product is withdrawn. Think about the costs.

The victim corporation is then faced with two options. Fight the case which might keep their time-sensitive new product from the market OR paying the patent zombie.

Sorry if that seems OT but it goes on ALL the time but it's not well known because neither party wants the negative publicity.

I'm seeing it popping up with medicines more and more. In economics it's referred to as 'Paretian rent'. The patent zombie is adding nothing to society and indeed is simply acting a a gate-keeper charging a 'toll'.

Okay and would 0.2 Micro filter be better though? I'm also wondering how do I find out the best ratio of medication to liquid solution I guess I'd like to start with cocaine since that should theoretically be easiest drug to make a nasal spray solution out of lol. Next I'd like to try an opioid and or benzo if possible too. I'm thinking maybe hydromorphone or Oxymorphone nasal spray and a midazolam nasal spray solution.
0.2 or 0.22 should be roughly equivalent, both are used for sterilization. When it comes to concentration you'll want to seek out the solubilities in water to make sure you aren't hitting the limit and base your calcs on the delivery of the spray mechanism which is like 0.15ml probably, so how much active do you get per 0.15ml? That's your dose per spray

0.2 or 0.22 should be roughly equivalent, both are used for sterilization. When it comes to concentration you'll want to seek out the solubilities in water to make sure you aren't hitting the limit and base your calcs on the delivery of the spray mechanism which is like 0.15ml probably, so how much active do you get per 0.15ml? That's your dose per spray
Sorry I meant 0.1 Micron Filter.

Um well I found this for Midazolam saying thye used water with a PH of 3.3 and they used Hydrochloric acid to get it to that ph it says but I do not think I can get that?

" Preparation of intranasal midazolam​

The concentrated midazolam nasal spray was manufactured and supplied by the central pharmacy of the University Hospital Frankfurt. The formulation was composed as previously described 36 and adapted for in‐house use.25 The nasal spray contained midazolam hydrochloride in a mixture of water at a pH of 3.3 (adjusted with 1 N of hydrochloride acid). A ready‐to‐use nasal spray applicator (Zscheile & Klinger, Hamburg, Germany) delivered an equivalent dose of 2.5 mg of midazolam per puff (140 µL). "

If anyone knows another way I can do this please tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.