• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Make the most of 10 mg´s codeine pills ( 60 mg each)

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hellos,
I have 10 pills of codeine ( the label says Codein- fosfato de codeina) 60 mg each. I know c. is among the weakest opiates around but I got em for free thus..I was wondering which is the most effective way to take them to take most out them buzz wise : crunch em and parachute the thing?Snort them? My friend usually crushes the thing + mixes with prometazine in some Sprite and makes a " lean ", whoch is kinda tasty but I´m not in the mood for drinking a litre of Sprite and see what happens. I m not opiate naive ( I usually take at least 120- 160 mg´s of oxy per day) hence I m not expecting anything worth writing home about these pills but still, I ´m open to suggestion to make the most out of them !
Cheers!

Hey man! Considering we have a similar tolerance, here's what I would do if I were you. So Codeine has a great oral bioavailability, so no need to snort it or any of that bullshit. I'd suggest just crushing them and taking the powder with a drink. Codeine has a maximum effective dose of roughly 300-400 mg (differs per individual), but any doses above that are just a waste really. So you have 600 mg total of codeine. I would take 5 at a time to total 300 mg per dose and get 2 separate little opiate buzzes out of those pills. One thing you should check on though is that most codeine preparations are in combination with acetaminophen and sometimes caffeine. The acetaminophen is really rough on your liver so you might want to consider doing a cold water extraction on these pills and drinking the resulting solution. But yeah, enjoy yourself and be safe and careful.

If you decide to just take the pills whole (assuming they are in combination with acetaminophen) then try to avoid drinking alcohol because acetaminophen+alcohol is extremely toxic to your liver.

If you aren't familiar with how to do a cold water extraction there are some pretty good threads on the bluelight forums about exactly how to do it, but basically first you crush the pills to powder. Pour the powder into a glass and add water and vigorously stir. Then you take a funnel and put a coffee filter in the funnel and use a rubberband to strap the filter securely to the funnel around the top. then slowly pour your Water/codeine/APAP solution into the funnel and since the codeine is water soluble, it will dissolve into the water and pass through the filter into a collection cup below the funnel, and since the Acetaminophen is not water soluble it will clump up and get caught by the coffee filter. You might not get 100% recovery with a Cold Water Extraction, but you will spare yourself some liver damage. Be safe and enjoy. Note-This is just a short rough explanation and there are better and more specific instructions on how to do a cold water extraction elsewhere on bluelight. This is all just my best attempt at basic harm reduction. Being a drug user can be a rough life, I don't condone any of my suggestions to anyone.

@Treyderaid
If you aren't familiar with how to do a cold water extraction there are some pretty good threads on the bluelight forums about exactly how to do it, but basically first you crush the pills to powder. Pour the powder into a glass and add water and vigorously stir. Then you take a funnel and put a coffee filter in the funnel and use a rubberband to strap the filter securely to the funnel around the top. then slowly pour your Water/codeine/APAP solution into the funnel and since the codeine is water soluble, it will dissolve into the water and pass through the filter into a collection cup below the funnel, and since the Acetaminophen is not water soluble it will clump up and get caught by the coffee filter. You might not get 100% recovery with a Cold Water Extraction, but you will spare yourself some liver damage. Be safe and enjoy. Note-This is just a short rough explanation and there are better and more specific instructions on how to do a cold water extraction elsewhere on bluelight. This is all just my best attempt at basic harm reduction. Being a drug user can be a rough life, I don't condone any of my suggestions to anyone.

thanks a lot my man, truly appreciated! Worry not, I ve never been an heavy drinker and I never mix opioids and booze ,as per my last abalysis my liver is ok & last but not least these pills are not mixed with acetaminophen but all these infos will surely be useful for many out there! Do you think a can of Sprite- Fanta- whatever will do or do I need more liquid? Cheers!

Hellos,
I have 10 pills of codeine ( the label says Codein- fosfato de codeina) 60 mg each. I know c. is among the weakest opiates around but I got em for free thus..I was wondering which is the most effective way to take them to take most out them buzz wise : crunch em and parachute the thing?Snort them? My friend usually crushes the thing + mixes with prometazine in some Sprite and makes a " lean ", whoch is kinda tasty but I´m not in the mood for drinking a litre of Sprite and see what happens. I m not opiate naive ( I usually take at least 120- 160 mg´s of oxy per day) hence I m not expecting anything worth writing home about these pills but still, I ´m open to suggestion to make the most out of them !
Cheers!

You can't snort codeine. It won't work.

I'd just swallow 'em. And definitely take an anti-histamine. It'll potentiate the codeine and also help with the extreme itching codeine can cause.
If you don't have a tolerance I;d definitely only take a couple.

^to double-down on the dosing thing.
Long before I ever used drugs or anything, I was prescribed codeine (don't even remember why) and also had severe insomnia. I remembered how codeine makes you tired and one night decided to just keep taking more of them until I could sleep (I'd been on 60mg/day for like 4 days so still basically zero tolerance). I only took 300mg over a few hours but suddenly the skin over my whole body was flushed red and with THE most intense itching I've ever experienced (if you have hayfever imagine your eyes when the pollen is extremely high, but your whole body), I was bleeding all over from writhing at my skin. My eyes felt weird so I looked in the bathroom mirror and my whole face was very puffy with my eyes swollen half-closed. I then got extremely week and my blood pressure was so low I had to lay down and I was too weak to raise my head and had to yell for my parents to call an ambulance. I was actually slightly wheezing by then. I have zero allergy to codeine but the paramedics said that the histaminergic reaction I'd had was so severe I was in borderline anaphylaxis. I had to stay in hospital 2 days on oral and IV anti-histamines, nalaxone as a precaution and meds (I don't know what they were) to elevate my blood pressure.

Side Note: it also gave me VERY BAD diarrhea which perplexed everyone involved.

Side Note: it also gave me VERY BAD diarrhea which perplexed everyone involved
Sometimes I get an hardcore diarrhea with ...oxys (legit ones from the pharmacy) , which is even crazier methinks...I usually take promethazine chlorhydrate with my opioids as it also seem to help me with the nausea (dunno whether is psychological or if there´s some actual science behind this). Personally I never had severe itching with pharmaceutical stuff, only with heroin and opium, go figure....

Sometimes I get an hardcore diarrhea with ...oxys (legit ones from the pharmacy) , which is even crazier methinks...I usually take promethazine chlorhydrate with my opioids as it also seem to help me with the nausea (dunno whether is psychological or if there´s some actual science behind this). Personally I never had severe itching with pharmaceutical stuff, only with heroin and opium, go figure....

Yep! Other opioids can give me the shits, too. Weird, huh? With any med, there's usually a very small percentage of the population that experiences paradoxic effects. I guess that's us with opioids.

^kind of like how stimulants have a sedating effect on people with ADD/ADHD.