• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Magic Mushrooms And Lyrica (Pregablin) , Any Interactions?

Kratom777

Bluelighter
I have taken lyrica and magic mushrooms before, but would like to know if anyone has experienced any interactions between the both?

I am thinking about taking 300 mg and 2 grams of mushrooms (potent ones).

Is this combination safe? Has anyone had any experience before with using these two drugs? Thanks.

Absolutely no experience. I actually never had pregabalin. I have had gabapentin on it's own and that is a little funky. And of course many mushrooms. So this "experiment" interests me. If you do go ahead please come back and tell us how it works out. No cliffhangers. :D

I am on the maximum dose (600 mg/day) of Lyrica and haven't noticed any sort of unpleasant interaction with psychedelics. Being a GABAergic I'm assuming it does decrease the intensity of a psychedelic experience a little, but not to the extent that a benzo does.

600 mg is max? really? I have taken 1200 mg lyrica. It was an amazing experience. Closed eye visuals. It is trippy as well.

Yeah I'm giving back the shrooms to the dealer. I got sick. I think they were hand picked and not cleaned. They still had horse shit in them. They got me sick. I was gagging and bugging out for three hours. Unpleasant experience to say the least.

Don´t know with mushies, but pregabalin and lysergamides combine very well takes the edge off.

I am on the maximum dose (600 mg/day) of Lyrica and haven't noticed any sort of unpleasant interaction with psychedelics. Being a GABAergic I'm assuming it does decrease the intensity of a psychedelic experience a little, but not to the extent that a benzo does.
It isn't GABA mediated. I've found pregabalin to combine very well with psychedelics and dissociatives. Personally it doesn't decrease intensity at all. Most times it just makes it more relaxing and much stranger(in a good way)!

P.S. Hodor means the daily prescription dose limit.