• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSZ Vs AL-LAD

LSZ will just go down in history as a failed RC because nobody ever particularly liked it. At least not that I know of.
I like it quite a bit and if you take a look at the Big and Dandy LSZ you'll see that I'm not alone. It may not have the same popularity level as AL-LAD, but I feel that it has its own great qualities as a psychedelic. I'll be disappointed when it's no longer available.

^^

Buy 450 blotters now and have it available for life acidtest

Last edited:
I like it quite a bit and if you take a look at the Big and Dandy LSZ you'll see that I'm not alone. It may not have the same popularity level as AL-LAD, but I feel that it has its own great qualities as a psychedelic. I'll be disappointed when it's no longer available.

Some people say they can't tell it from acid so I guess it depends on your particular body chemistry. For me it's a lot weaker than acid, has much less visuals and causes stomach discomfort. It was nice to be able to try it, just to see what it's like, but it just doesn't compete with real acid in my particular case. If it was a lot cheaper than acid then there might be a reason to buy it but it's not even. The legality isn't a major concern to me. Getting acid blotters mailed to you is pretty much risk free. It just feels like a letter. It is a little more convenient to pay by PayPal than BTC that's the only advantage really.

Getting acid blotters mailed to you is pretty much risk free.

In one sense - till the dealer you're getting them off thinks "I'll hang onto this money and just say his blotters got lost in the post".

^^

Buy 450 blotters now and have it available for life acidtest
If finances allow it I'll probably do something like that. I'll need more than 450 though, I tend to be fairly charitable and prefer to trip with close friends.

As to what was said above about it being weaker than LSD and less visual, I find that true as well. 300 micrograms doesn't take me nearly as far as an equivalent dose of LSD would. Visually it's somewhat subtle. I definitely get what I call "Acid High-Definition" vision and some mild patterning.

I look forward to the day when Republican congressmen will go on national television to denounce AL-LAD and LSZ for futhering the homosexual agenda.
LOL yes.

Off topic, but I really really hope I get the chance to try ETH-LAD some day.

In one sense - till the dealer you're getting them off thinks "I'll hang onto this money and just say his blotters got lost in the post".

Yeah that can happen but you only deal with vendors who have proven themselves reliable over several months or years and have positive feedback. When they screw somebody over they get negative feedback on their page and in the site forums and nobody will order from them after that. You also just don't make large single orders. I got mine no problems. It is troublesome using bitcoins though. That's the biggest drawback. There's fees to buy them and mix them, if you want optimum untraceability. Their value also fluctuates a lot.

Yeah I'll have to dip my toe back in it again soon jason, my stock of acid is running dangerously low and al-lad doesn't quite hit the same spot!