Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

lsz + 5-mapb flip

black53

Bluelighter
I don't really know how to call this flip, so if anyone has some good suggestions..

Also for harm reduction purposes I strongly advise against taking serotonin releasers for consecutive days even if that's exactly what I did.

Anyway, this is something I've wanted to try for a long long time and tonight I finally got the chance.

t+0 swallowed 2 150ug lsz blotters for a total of 300ug lsz, almost empty stomach

t+120 over the last two h the effects of the lsz became stronger and stronger, so I decided it was time for the 5-mapb. Mixed 80mg with some soda and drank it.

After that the effects of both substances mixed really well, everything was still very trippy and I discussed some important things with a close friend.

t+240 effects were slowly starting to fade, we haded home (friend was sober and not really into looking at every picture on the road and seeing how beautiful it was + I'm fine with tripping alone)

t+400 effects still present but fading and I'm on bl posting this

Questions are welcome!

interesting sounding combo and nice report. Any negative effects during or after?

Hi, sorry for the late reply, no there were no negative effects from it.

This does sounds like an interesting combo! I thought 5-MAPB was the closest to MDMA out of all the benzofurans. Next time i can get a hold of al-lad i think i may replace the lsz with that and flip with some 5-MAPB :)

Cool :) I don't really understand how this is taking serotonin releasers on consecutive days though..

I tested 6-mapb a day or so before this. There's a trip report somewhere here... http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/705098-6-mapb-first-trial here you go.

Note that compared what I've done with the various benzofurans when I discovered them for the first time, this is comparatively speaking benign. 3 days on, 3 off or something like that (stopped working after 3 days, especially the trippy effects which were my favourite), mostly with 5&6 apb combined (75mg of each), rarely with 5-mapb because it was more expensive and I didn't like it as much because it wasn't as trippy (mostly when a vendor gave me a free sample... I once even got 600mg 5-mapb as a free sample... I was expecting like 100mg, lol).
After the UK ban supply dried up so I stopped. Few months ago, I found a few vendors with 5-apb, 6-apb, 6-apdb, 5-mapb, 6-mapb, 5-apdb.. everything except 5-mapdb and 6-mapdb which as far as I know doesn't exist.
I didn't suffer any bad effects from last years abuse and the magic is still there, but I'm not pushing my luck any more like that. Who knows, was I just lucky or is there some genetic component (especially considering people have gotten problems from just a few low dose uses of 5-mapb).. don't really wish to find out.

Hope that clears it up.