View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD-tolerance

somethingsomeonejr

Greenlighter
Yesterday, I tried one eight of a tab from a new guy (no bitter taste, right come up times, so forth, so on).
What's my tolerance like today? Could I eat half a tab and get effects?

I've always beens sensitive to drugs, btw. SMall doses goes a long way for me.

It'd probably be a waste of time - if you've got access to an endless supply of LSD then give it a try, otherwise wait a week or two and get the full benefit.

I was going to ask this very same question.

On Saturday I had 150ug of 1p-LSD, I had an amazing trip (felt like 200ug of LSD) How long do I need to wait until my tolerance drops again so I can have a similar experience from the same dosage?

I was going to ask this very same question.

On Saturday I had 150ug of 1p-LSD, I had an amazing trip (felt like 200ug of LSD) How long do I need to wait until my tolerance drops again so I can have a similar experience from the same dosage?

4-14 days. There's most likely not going to be much difference between one and two weeks though. This is only regarding tolerance, the loss of that special psychedelic magic can happen regardless of tolerance breaks if you trip too often.

On another note, it would take 30 sec to answer your own question through the wonder that is the Google search engine (or Bluelights for that matter)

4-14 days. There's most likely not going to be much difference between one and two weeks though. This is only regarding tolerance, the loss of that special psychedelic magic can happen regardless of tolerance breaks if you trip too often.

On another note, it would take 30 sec to answer your own question through the wonder that is the Google search engine (or Bluelights for that matter)

I've tripped intermittently for years now, but I have always tripped on my 2 days off work. Now I have a week off so was wandering if it was worth tripping again, but I'll leave it for another time, thanks for the advice. That google thing sure is a powerful tool :\