View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD ruined weed for me.

scoob98

Greenlighter
Hey guys, this is my first post. Anyway, when I was a junior in highschool, I took some acid with my friends. I had a great time, beautiful visuals, amazing thoughts. I had the time of my life. I took it a few more times, everything went great.
One day, before one of my friends threw a party, we were chillin at his house. I had taken three tabs. We were smoking a good bit of bud. I was a considerable stoner at that point, and from previous experiences, I knew how amazing of a combo weed and LSD are.
Suddenly, seemingly for no reason at all, my heart started racing, and I was panicking in my own head. I felt like running away and being alone, I felt like I couldn't tell anyone what was going on in my head because they would think I was weird.
To say the least, I had a terrible time at the party, and continued to smoke weed just to be doing something social, almost like hiding in plain sight. When I came down, I didnt tell anyone about what had happened. I went back to my normal self and continued smoking regularly.
I tripped again, a few weeks later, and the same thing happened. This time right from the start. I felt like I didn't even want to exist. Not suicidal, I just wanted a break from being in reality. Weed only exacerbated the issue.
I tripped a few more times, thinking that I would figure out what was happening, but I never did, and I only made things worse.
Then one day, I started to get the same feelings, accompanied by panic attacks when I smoked weed. But I guess due to my desperation to fit in, I kept smoking. It was pretty deep seated in my social life. I had built all of my friend circles around smoking weed. I continued to get anxiety every time I smoked, but I kept doing it for 3 years. Even while by myself. I guess It was just a habit. I don't smoke at all anymore, but I am now constantly enveloped with anxiety and paranoia.
I am depressed, anxious, have no friends because now I am scared to even talk to those I am close to, like family members. And this makes it really hard to function as an adult, because there is nothing I would rather do than never talk to anyone again.
help.

Unfortunately, combining weed with psychedelics can cause the changes you describe, and in my opinion, you are unlikely to ever be able to successfully combine them again.

If you want to get better:

1) Abandon weed permanently. No exceptions.

2) You can low dose your way out of this. Steer clear of psilocybin. Start off with 1/4 tab (30ug) of LSD, and do that same amount repeatedly until you feel totally comfortable.
Dose only once in a session, and avoid mixing it with any other drugs for say, the first year.

3) If all goes well, advance to 1/3 tab (40ug) and hold it there for a good while. Advance no more than 1/4 tab (30ug) after that. The rule is START SMALL AND INCH FORWARD.

If you follow these instructions exactly, you will eventually find your way back to a more confident state of mind
. It may take you a year or longer to fully recover, so be patient.

peace and love

Last edited: