PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD or MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyoyoman

Greenlighter
if you had the chance to do either LSD or MDMA with your girlfriend which would you pick?

Plz only ppl experienced with both reply. Thanks!

How about both at the same time. 8o

There isn't a right answer really. I don't use MDMA that much anymore, its a bit on the toxic side for my brain but it depends on what you are looking for really. Both can be enjoyable. I would go for LSD as its not so much 'feel good because serotonin is flowing' but more because it is an incredible life experience and you feel good because of your perspective rather than some chemical rush.

MDMA has its place too, if you really want to just dance or talk or chill it can be fun. Just after a lot of times doing it, I just don't get as much out of it anymore. YYMV

But if you've never done it, and you feel experienced with each on their own, a solid candy-flip might be an order. :)

Yeah, definitely LSD man. But it all depends on the circuimstances though. MDMA would ofcourse be better if you dont like tripping for a long-ass time or if you decided to go clubbing at night or something. But chilling with your gf, away from all the distracting encounters with various people and strangers, possibly being in nature and so on, LSD would be the pick id choose if id want to have a pretty awesome time.

Either, or both. The best way to decide is to discuss it with her, and together figure out what you are looking for. I love either, or both with my significant other.

You should candy flip lol

Make sure you have legitimate product and a test kit. Bath salts with your girlfriend would be terrible xD

I'd actually say MDMA is better if you know the person. Sure you can feel whatever it is you would feel taking MDMA with a stranger but when you take it with a real loved one, or a person you have already formed an intimate bond with, the effects of MDMA are valid and legitimate and far deeper and more meaningful than telling a stranger you love them.

Either one will definitely be a bonding experience, it just depends on what kind of experience you two are looking for.

I concur with the others, if you both have some experience, do both!

Acid is better if you know the person really well, MDMA is better if you don't.

This, TBH.

And if you know her real, well, this:

How about both at the same time. 8o

If you're talking about sex, LSD can be kind of a weird what-goes-in-what-place kind of scenario if you're sufficiently faced, but also it can bring out some deep psychological and relational shit so if you aren't prepared for that, avoid, MDMA will be a more uniformly good time but often in a sort of superficial way that during the serotonin-depleted comedown can kind of lead you to question whether it meant anything ... LSD, on the other hand, with a loved one in ideal circumstances, can be transcendent as anything and amazing. Just make sure that the stuff that you experience in the Himalayan heights of psychedelia can sort of chill itself out once you return to the ordinary reality of everyday experience, if you know what I mean. If you aren't highly secure in your relationship doing drugs together isn't necessarily the best thing, it can lead to excessive expectations or on the other hand paranoia and bad feelings about one another, but on the third hand it can really be something in exploring one another psychologically, physically, etc. I would think it through before doing anything but doing real psychedelia with a loved one can be an intense and beautiful experience.

SKL brought up a good point there, if you two aren't particularly secure and comfortable with each other, tripping together might be weird, because of that whole self-conscious "ah shit I'm trippin I wonder if I look weird do I look weird I don't wanna look weird in front of my girl, man" kinda thing. But that could also just be my overly self-aware tendencies that cause that for me.

So that's all on you, just somethin to consider

LSD is better for exploring your environment together, MDMA is better for exploring each other.* So it kind of comes down to personal preference and what your social schedule permits.

* not in just a phsyical way. (Get your head out of the gutter, I'm trying to swim down here...) There've been quite a few times I've taken MDMA and walked along the waterfront with lady-friends... usually with a lot of talking! LSD tends to involve staying indoors playing games or making art.

On LSD, after the initial energizing part, I was perfectly content to lay down, observe people, look in awe at the environment, enjoying the perspective change and vibrant colors/visuals.

Hello there, unfortunately since drug suggestion threads are contrary to reducing harm they are not allowed here. Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.