View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD mentioned in "The God Series"

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
Hi all, I wanted to post on this topic because I've been reading a very interesting series of books lately called "The God Series," which basically makes the claim that the entire universe can be explained solely through mathematics and everyone has the potential to "become god/reach complete nirvana/enlightenment" through logic and reason alone. It asserts that the mind is the fundamental domain of everything and that rather than being a product of matter, it is the other way around. Apparently the mind and the mind alone is responsible for all physical processes and everything comes down to particles trying to make sense of each other. It talks a lot about "being" and "becoming" which seems to be an infinite cyclical process where the being is the objective but becoming is always inevitable.

So in essence there is an infinite number of particles with infinite capacity to become "God," or to reach that state of being.
Anyway, the reason I wanted to bring it up is that the author mentions LSD as a means to attain a glimpse at universal consciousness. I know this topic has been discussed at large but I found it interesting to find it mentioned in the context of the book. The best way I can explain it is that we are all one "frequency" (as is evident by the universal appreciation of music) and the ego tends to make us forget this as we all try to make sense of reality. So while everyone has an individual self, we are part of a collective self. Cut from the same cloth, so to speak.

I always found LSD fascinating because it seemed to connect me to the cosmos (on several occasions I felt that I could see myself as a star), and after one trip in particular I found myself attracted to the phrase "Gaia". Later I found out that this translates to the personification of Earth. Anyway, this series has confirmed how spiritually enhancing this substance among others can be. That being said, I believe logic and reason are the means to achieving enlightenment or "gnosis," so it's important to always keep a balance. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Last edited:
LSD is more of an introspective experience for me... i don't feel "in tune with the universe" rather, i feel "in tune with myself"
i discover things about myself i never realized and face my problems in ways i couldn't while sober

if i was to give a drug the designation "universal connection" or whatever, i'd be inclined to authorize DMT (dimethyltriptamine) the name
it makes me see things that i secretly hope are real :)

If you want universal consciousness, use DMT, K, or MXE. LSD alone won't really get you there, instead you'll just go catatonic.

Also, use paragraphs because remember, a lot of us are drunk, stoned, tripping, high, fucked up, and what have you and big blocks of texts are tricky to look at.

if you want universal consciousness, use dmt, k, or mxe. Lsd alone won't really get you there, instead you'll just go catatonic.

Also, use paragraphs because remember, a lot of us are drunk, stoned, tripping, high, fucked up, and what have you and big blocks of texts are tricky to look at.

hell yeah to the last part!!!!

In general I've found that LSD is more 'universal' for me, whereas shrooms and most other tryptamines are more 'earthly'. LSD makes me think of the actual universe, what's out there on a physical scale if you will; thinking about planets, galaxies, etc. Tryptamines more about Earth and the life here, a universal consciousness, etc. So maybe that tryptamines make me focus more on life energy, consciousness, God/the source/universal consciousness etc. than LSD? Earth is certainly the large majority of anything life-related that we know, which would seem to account for it seeming more earthly. When it comes to DMT, the obvious tryptamine outlier, I would say it fits the trend I just outlined, but instead without anything from this world. For me, DMT is like experiencing pure consciousness. There's so much energy in that place; whether it's all in your mind, your mind connected to something other, or something else altogether, it's there. DMT is both earthly and universal.

In general I've found that LSD is more 'universal' for me, whereas shrooms and most other tryptamines are more 'earthly'. LSD makes me think of the actual universe, what's out there on a physical scale if you will; thinking about planets, galaxies, etc. Tryptamines more about Earth and the life here, a universal consciousness, etc. So maybe that tryptamines make me focus more on life energy, consciousness, God/the source/universal consciousness etc. than LSD? Earth is certainly the large majority of anything life-related that we know, which would seem to account for it seeming more earthly. When it comes to DMT, the obvious tryptamine outlier, I would say it fits the trend I just outlined, but instead without anything from this world. For me, DMT is like experiencing pure consciousness. There's so much energy in that place; whether it's all in your mind, your mind connected to something other, or something else altogether, it's there. DMT is both earthly and universal.

i disagree, when i am on LSD all i am fixated on is my personal consciousness and inner being, my own mind and personality, but i believe you because i realize that DRUGS affect EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY so maybe LSD is just an introspective experience for ME and not for YOU

LSD lets you see, that....
You Are God like, you create your reality, by the words you let out into the universe.. The universe listens, the laws of attraction gives or takes ... But the word around us tells us other wise... what do you want to believe... ? It is what you get...

Agreeing with Psy997 here. To me DMT and it's substitutions make me feel very connected to the Gaian mind (which is not really limited to the Earth per se), whereas LSD has made me think about the universe and the laws that govern it's existence. Both can be very personal and introspective, though both do it very differently.

I know this is all pretty vague, but that's as clear as these things get for me