Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Inexperienced - LSD Trip and Amazing experience looking at mirror

andrelo

Greenlighter
Hello everyone.

A week ago I had one of the most amazing LSD trips i have experienced so far (this one is like the 6th one).. It was a moment of like 5-10 min where I stared at myself in the mirror.

So it was late at night and I took like 150 ug of acid and after like an a hour of having the effects of it, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.. then I was laughing at myself making funny faces in the mirror. But then it got more serious when I started looking at myself in the eyes, it was them moment where I put all my attention on my eyes that everything starting losing shape and my face looked just like blurry brown spot(I was not looking directly at my face, just at my eyes.)
But when I started putting attention to all details on my face I felt I was not the person I was looking at, it was a moment when I looked and saw myself as a Native-American(I am hispanic so I am brown-skin), I mean my face had the same features but I had the sensation I looked like a Native American.. Then the MOST amazing thing happened was when I felt and saw myself as if I was a female and male at the same time... When I felt I was a male, I had the appearance of a man, but when I felt I was a female I saw my self as a female (During this none of my face features changed, it was just the sensation.)
Then I started putting all my attention to the room by looking at the mirror and I felt like if light gray lines were all around the room forming like aztec art.. It was just like really light shadows that formed figures like in an aztec art style...
This was a great experience.. the other thing I saw when looking at myself in the mirror was as if a was an alien with a light green/yellow tone on my skin color..

So I know I little bit about the power or the what can mirrors show us about ourselves, but I would like to read from you guys and tell me what can this represent especially because that day I dropped acid to find solutions to my problems, I am 20 yrs old and I am in a time of confusion not knowing what path to take or what to do with my life... I didnt had an intention on finding something on the mirror but I feel this means something... I feel that what I saw about Native American and the Aztec art has to do something with me because I am hispanic, Mexican to be exactly.. So what do you guys think what i saw in the mirror was??

Thanks!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
What you saw was your inner self, this can be a true phenomenon, or it could be the magic of a drug, plain and simple, all a figment of your.imagination. you just never know...