Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - My first trip

Leftley

Bluelighter
[1 dolphin tab]

Well, first off this keyboard feels woah right now, i can't explain it, it feels like its flowing out of my fingers and going into the computer, but its different waaaay different, i'm on my comedown but i just smoked a joint and its brought me back up, slight visuals, but still great feeling. Anyways on to the trip!

I took the tab at 7:30, walked to my favorite bar for a quick billiard game to help me get my mind off it, i started feeling oh so tingly at around 8:10, my heart felt like it was glowing, but there were sober people, stoners, but these had never tripped before and thought it'd be funny to throw their hands around in my face shouting out holy crap he's seeing shit, so cool! I started to feel sick then, so i got up shouted "I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE" and I did, right that unearthly but heavenly second, i did, i went to the next planet and BEYOND!!! Except, i felt so lonely so for the first second on this planet i'd landed on, but then it was so colorful and playful. I zoned out of that anyways and I was sitting on the balcony alone. I got up, went near my friends, who knew what its like to trip and smoked a joint with them, had a bite of couscous which was sooooo yummyyy. Then the other 3 friends, i had dropped with moved away from the square, sober people, sorry for forgetting to let you guys know earlier. We went to this tiny little nature reserve, 2 first timers, 1 semi-experienced and 1 experienced tripper, if you wanna call it "experienced". The time is now 9:00

So we're just walking through the tree's and I stop, this one tree looks so bright, and i put my hand on it, and its lifetime, its energy and its spirit, felt like it flowed through me, and then where this tree was, was a little baby tree, and within 10 minutes, i watched that tree grow up, i watched people break twigs off it, it felt like zaps throughout my whole body. Then my other friend starts talking about the nature goddess in the sky, he said once you find the shape in the cloud, she will pop out to you, but you have to realise what that shape is. I dunno what he was talkin about I couldnt find it, but then again, I'm not going to enter his brain and enter his trip. So this becomes my friend who i will name Jack's 'happy spot', he suggests we play hide and seek, he said not having anyone else to distract you will make you go up alot, so we do it, and I had a dark green hoody on and i saw a pine tree and i camoflauged into it, he never found me till i ran out and shouted out "GUYS, WHATS STORY IN BALAMORY", don't ask why, i don't know, but it felt right, so i did it.

Then we started tripping balls, every single one of us(All on 1 dolphin tab). My joint went out :( lemme light it and i'll get back to you. Okay so, we all start running through the tree's getting lost and find each other, laughing our asses off, i'm telling you, i didnt stop laughing for 3 hours, my stomach had cramps all day, but it was okay, it was for a good reason, so i didnt mind. Then Jack loses his "Squirrely" which was actually his bag anways, why did he lose it? well i'll give you the beginning which is, he left it in the big opening where no tree's were, you'll find out the rest later, i don't want to spoil it. Anyways, HAVOC, Jack starts having a bad trip, running around screaming "SQUIRRELY WHERE ARE YOU, DONT WORRY IM GOING TO FIND YOU EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT" and talking to himself while trying to find it, we all split up to find it, after 45 minutes of looking and feeling a little shitty because of this, it clicks in his head, Jack runs over to me "DUCKY, REMEMBER, DID YOU TOUCH MY BAG" (I have ADHD and so does he, he knows how to trigger my brain, and likewise me to him. So I remember I had picked it up, thinking he dropped it there because that was only the strap, i kept trying to find a bag on the end of the strap but i couldn't, so i left it near the benches cause it didnt interest me and I left it there, so run over there, and behold, squirrely is there and my friend is happy again, we all are, squirrely has been saved.

Its around 10:15 now, we leave the nature reserve, return to the bar to get some nice water, I wanted an orange too, it could see a trail of oranges the whole way to the bar, it was wicked, they were so orangey and well.. orange, but it was a bright bright orange, like a orange aura of life around it too. I get my orange and sit down, and I think it took me 15 minutes to finish it, im not sure, its 10:40 now anyways. We walked towards the nightclub area, no not to party, I was not in a party mood, i wanted to connect with earth, so we went to pick up a friend, who were meant to hit a few bongs with at hers, but she's gone home, and when we call tells us no, we can't she's going to sleep, but wait! Her dad says come over and hit a few bongs with me, isn't that funny? haha, she asks us to please not come tonight so I say "Fine, you dont want us, we dont want you, you're a Hydraxilian Majorcamp Histo". Don't ask, I DON'T have the slightest clue what that is. She gets really confused, we exchange goodbyes, phone call over. So we just walked all the way for nothing, not that we minded, it was one hell of an hour. So we call up another friend, who tells us to come over to his, for a while, so we do, i see a bowl of oranges and eat all 8 of them, enjoying each piece for about a minute each, apparently I was saying "oh, oh so scrumpcious" but I dont remember that, although everyone saw it, and one person wasn't tripping.

We decided to return to the "safe place" the nature reserve. Another hour walk back, Its about 3:00 now. The nature reserve, no longer feels that safe, paranoia kicks in very slowly. We go to my friends happy place and he says "I just saw a shade behind the bush", which scares me, we sit down anyways to read the map in the clouds, which didn't seem to go away throughout the whole walk for any of us, it was a big map in the sky. Here's the sick sick twist, I hate this part, I barely want to type it, its making feel so scared right now, but I'm gonna do it. I have to, this is the most intense part. The second i look away from the map, I look at Jack's face, a purple line, which looks like a scar stitched up but purple, goes through the middle of the face, half stays the same, and the other half goes purple, then black scars, and burnt skin all around his other half. I begin having an extremely bad trip, but I dont want to tell him, cause he'll get scared, my other friend will get scared, and then all 3 tripping people having a bad trip together means disaster in the middle of a nature reserve. But wait, my friend still has this "mask" and starts suggesting we go through the darkest path available, which scares me even more, I was ready to cry, but I held it in, then I blinked, thank god for that blink, cause everything went away. I was still really scared of my friend and till 4 I remain that way, till we leave the area of the nature reserve, and go to the skate park nearby, which has so much trippy professional graffiti on it, so its all good,its all lit up, very bright and happy,i feel safe.So i tell my friend, who by the way was coming down, as were me and the other friend and told me he's ready to hear it, because I told him I have something really creepy to say. I tell him and he just looks at me, with the saddest expression ever and hugs me, he said in such a gentle voice " I'm sorry, I couldn't do much about it, but I'm sorry " so we stop talking about it, because its scaring us both this time. We roll two joints,hash is a big hassle without a lighter, but we managed, dont ask how, I don't remember, but we did, we even managed to light them, I dont know how either, I think we asked someone to use their lighter. Anyways we stay happy for the next 2 hours till 6:00. By the way we arrived at the skatepark at 4:00. Its light, we all feel safe, and we start walking home, they go their way together, I go mine, alone. Its okay, I'm on a straight road and its light, everything is so colorful and I feel safe. Half the way home I see a eyeball in a hole in the wall, and it freaks me out, I jumped out onto this road, which by the way is an extremely busy bypass, but theres no cars, but then i look at the eyeball for 5 minutes, i talked to it, i think when it didnt agree with me it looked down, and when it did it looked up, maybe vice-versa, I don't know.

Its 6:15, I find a morning glory vine, growing down this road, which I hadn't noticed before, I dont see any seed pods yet, which sucks, but anways. I pick it up, start blowing it out of my mouth and watching it glide down to earth again like a parachute. The flower felt like my protector, Whenever I'd drop it because I was annoyed by holding it, because I couldnt hold it tightly, ( One of my obsessive compulsive things,gotta hold something tight or I feel like I'm going to drop it, it kinda sucks, everyone has at least one) I'd walked about 5 steps and turn round and say, oh I can't leave you behind come here, pick it up, and walk, I repeated that about 25 times in the next 20(shoulda been 10, but i kept turning round) minute walk towards home, it was really fun to be honest. So I get home, skin up a joint, and here I am talking to you guys, I hope you enjoyed the read, it is now 8:38AM and I am going to sleep before i end up staying in this world forever, which would be bad.

Overall rating : 8/10

the missing 2 is because of the mask, but there were too many good times, so it over-rules it and becomes 8 instead of a 5.

Goodnight Bluelight, hope you enjoy my longest post ever.

((Edit : i hope you enjoyED the read ))

substancecode_lsd
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here, can't get off bluelight, should I post it there, or wait for a mod to move it?

Well i'm sure a mod will wander into here sometime soon and move it.

Nice report. Moving to Trip Reports and changing to the title to their format. :)

Cool trip
And nice report, liked that you really described everything, the part of the oranges is funny :)