Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - Mind-breaking experience on LSD

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So I guess I'll start by saying I'm not one to usually post my psychedelic experiences, I find them to mostly be personal experiences that wouldn't make much sense if explained to another; and am guilty, however, of scrolling through threads and reading others profound experiences with similar substances.

More to the point, I'll try to explain the set and setting of the trip for you, so I'd like to consider myself fairly experienced when it comes to psychedelic having done cid upwards of 15 times, with all staying in the 1-2 hit range, which was always a beautiful experience.

So I have one friend who is very close and dear to me (we'll just name her Lucy for now) whom I've tripped with a number of times, I felt very comforted while tripping around Lucy, as I knew she could guide in in the right direction if need be, as would I to her. Well the past few weeks have been a hot mess and Lucy has decided she's going to move to the west coast (US) and we lived in the east. So of course, we had to send it off with "one last trip" together.

So me and Lucy are not professionals by any means, we've had some definite RC before and recently we acquired some of what we believe to pretty good quality pure lsd, from a trusted source, came on Invader ZIM blue, green, and orange colored blotter that was white with ZIMs body on it. I couldn't even begin to guess the dosage of the tabs but I do know that a single one was enough to send a strong soul into a deep journey through their own head.

I don't know what it is about Lsd, but as soon as I learned of the substance I immediately became attracted to it. I wanted to study it and learn more on what it had to hold from just an outsider's perspective to the drug as well as taking it to form my own conclusions. I gradually worked my way up from 1 to 2 hits of this same Lsd as we came into a sheet of this after testing out its potency. And since Lucy was going to be moving I've decided that this was going to be my final trip for a long time, and I was going to get everything I could out of it and put 3 under my tongue this time.

So Lucy enjoys Lsd just as much as the next, but she's not as experienced with it as I, and has never taken more than 1 hit. She states that 1 hit is where her comfort zone is and where she gets her feeling of bliss, I always respected it. She decided that night that, as usual, she'd drop one tab again and watch how my trip unfolded, as she'd told me that the guy who got these for us had said don't ever take 4 or more of these. So I figured 2 was so strong yet peaceful that I could handle just one more, I was ready to give in to the drug if need be.

So I woke up the day of the trip feeling great; we'd decided to have a night trip as I had a closing shift that day. All in all it was a rather normal day, I didn't think much on the trip as I was trying to not psyche myself beforehand, just went through the day and finally closed up shop around 10:30 and headed home.

Lucy showed up around 11:30 and we prepped and dropped at 11:42, all three under the tongue. So for about 45 minutes we did the usual, had the awkward comeup, laughed, grieved, cut up, smoked some good grade bud.

So the set was my studio apartment, not the biggest area but it was decorated with all kinds of colorful posters and mini lazer shows on the walls, disco ball, the works.....the room always sends good vibes. I remember me and Lucy were sitting on my sofa with a Bluetooth speak playing between some soothing deep bass and Chinese traditional, the speaker had a multicolored LED light on the top that shoots geometric patterns (yeah, imagine how I felt when I found this thing whilst walking through Walmart pretty faced) and was pulsating bright light a little too much for our tripping eyes, so we decided we had to cover it. I kept the LEDs on and put the speaker under a mask I've made of the electronic DJ Marshmello, it was basically some eyes and a smile cut out of a white 5 gallon bucket, so the LED underneath was casting all sorts of neon bright patters onto my Mello helmet, I start to stare into Mello's eyes after Lucy had noted how to her he seemed to be more sinister looking now, and I got completely lost. I got full tunnel vision and it was as if me and the marshmello helmet were being connected, everything around me other than the glowing helmet disappeared for what felt like minutes but was probably only 20 seconds or so. Everytime he would switch colors (which happened with the LEDs about every 5 seconds) the whole ambiance of my trip would shift with it, I had feelings of pure ecstasy while it lit the room blue and green, then the LED lit the Marshmello helmet up red, and it sat there peering back into my soul, for no reason at all I started to feel a small amount of fear. I've never felt fear like this, especially not on Lsd. Luckily I think Lucy was catching the same vibes off the red as I was and snapped me back into reality as she got up to turn it off.

Being shook back I to reality temporarily shook me even more and made me start having a short of breath. I've always found myself strong willed and knew what was coming since we weren't even an hours into the trip yet, I had to take a walk outside to calm down.

So we gathered a few necessary belongings from the house (vape pen, phones, Jollyranchers, and Gatorade) and stormed out the door, took an immediate right planning the just keep right at every street and make the block. I remember looking down these long streets that seemed to be more like tunnels with dancing balls of light (streetlights) calling our names. We decided I stead to walk this one street all the way down, then walk the parallel street back. If only it were that easy...

So about 3 streets down Lucy says something along the lines of "what if the police pulled up on us right now?" And I shit you not as she said this, a crown vic pulled behind us from another street and passed, of course, it was the boys on blue. We stopped for a quick second to collect ourselves after the cop passed and that's when it dawned on me that I was tripping HARD, I had no vision problems up close, but just about everything after 15-20 feet in front of me and further morphed into dancing patterns and waves. We decided to cut the walk pretty early as we were both getting weird vibes after the cop passed, seeing as to how it was 1:30am at this time and not a star in the sky. We hooked a right onto a road that I remember having trees that grew on each side and connected over the center of the road, making it a dark, ominous look arch, as we walked through these dark depths we saw another vehicle pull onto the small road we were walking along, which I quickly made out to be a dodge charger, and of course, the police. As soon as I saw this I just ordered at Lucy and she said let me do the talking. It was typical end of the month quota stuff for the police, as we've been illegally stopped and questioned for no reason before whilst walking around town at night. Our towns pretty quiet so I guess the police see a chance with two stumbling bumbling modern day hippies walking the streets in the am.

The cop pulled up and got out of his vehicle, just asking simple questions, harassing, and being nosy. He asked for ID, Lucy said we're simply taking a walk and didn't need ID on us, he huffed and puffed and got in his car and left.

Getting back home was the biggest brain fuck ever that night, we ended up finding my house by walking up from the exact opposite way we originally left. Weird but we made it back just in time for the peak. Still feeling uneasy about the cop altercation we settle into the couch to let these feelings take us, Lucy sat on the floor cross legged with glow sticks scattered around her while I perched on the couch trying to low-key deal with my racing heart. I closed my eyes at one point and had waves of ecstasy shoot over me as patterns crossed my vision and I could still see my LED speaker flickering through its light cycles all with my eyes closed, all the background noise, the music, air-conditioner, Lucy's voice, all merged into one low "hum" type of sound and I got lost for I don't know how long. When I opened my eyes was when my trip truly began.

I saw Lucy staring back at me and when my gaze met hers she asked if I was fine and said I seemed to be slipping away, I tries to explain that I was battling with trying to submit to the drug but it just came out wrong so I gave up. She replied to this with "I know what your trying to say" and when she said these 7 words it seemed as if she was speaking to me through the power of god, her voice was so booming and that sentenced engulfed everything as it seemed to come from everywhere. This was when I looked at Lucy's face and realised I was losing touch with reality, I watched it morph and dance and watched her dreadlocks grow and undulate. I then saw her face begin to shrink all the while her head staying the same size, hard to explain but it ended up seeming dark and that's when I had a brief blackout period. Everything seemed to dissapear, Lucy was gone, my room was gone, it felt like it was just me, yet I was being ripped into a million pieces then thrown back together I kept connecting these feelings to death, and now reflecting on it I feel like I can accept death a little more knowing what awaits and what comes over you before you pass on, I firmly believe that right before you pass the DMT stored in your body releases and you have a truly mind bending trip that guides you to the other side, whatever that may be. The feeling of being ripped apart again and again, atom by atom was so surreal, I felt as if I was peacefully passing on, and felt a lot of guilt as I thought I haven't made as much of an impact on this world as I wanted to before I went out.

I took two things out of this trip: 1) Death isn't to be feared yet it's inevitable to all, it's a peaceful crossing over and should be viewed as such, & 2) Never underestimate the power of lsd, I got a little too comfortable and she knocked me face down, showed me her true value, and told me that it will be a long time before my mind is ready to venture out to that depth again.

All in all it was a beautiful trip, with both positive and negatives, but at the end of the day I took a lot from it. Lsd is a powerful tool that, in moderation, can bring the strongest willed of people to their knees in awe when it opens up to you.

Take what you will from this and sorry in advance for any grammatical errors, it was just too heavy an experience and I honestly wanted to see if anyone has had any similar feelings/difficulties or had any insight on how to truly keep your body cool and collected on a high dose.

Thanks to all who took the time to read this.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol the name Lucy as your friend threw me off a little at first. I'm from the east coast too and moved to the west coast for 3 months last year. Quickly moved back. The west coast seems glorious but east coast is home. I hope she enjoys the west coast. I did. But there's nothing like home. The cop would've freaked me out too. I've blacked out on acid before too. I took 2 tabs and once I started coming down I said frick that was awesome and took my other 8 and had a glorious trip which I blacked out. But it was so peaceful. You're taking a really Eastern approach by not fearing death. I don't fear death either. I'm not sure if I figured that out on lsd or in a book. I read once said when Socrates died he said "life was great, but now I get to see what death is like! I'm excited!" As he was getting poisoned. I like that approach. Good post. Thanks for the story!

Not a problem! Thanks for reading, & wow took your other 8??? Was that a typo or did you take a ten strip in a night?, I seriously can't even comprehend the effects of a whole strip after 3 rocking my world. Taking a long time of reflection now but I honestly want to let my tolerance diminish and visit Lucy out west and drop the same amount in a better, more peaceful set and setting

Not a typo lol. Ive heard of people taking ten strips all at once. Since I did two trips in one night i had a high tolerance the second trip. Still tripped ballssss though. I remember completely losing consciousness and just seeing pretty patterns and pacing back and forth. Then after four hours or so the room lit up and I was aware again. After a certain threshold if you're in a safe environment like I was in my apartment tripping alone you lose the fear you get from tripping. Everything just becomes peaceful. That was a while ago. I was young and reckless and shit wasn't exactly the same after that trip. I was also drinking a little bit so my inhibitions were down. And no anxiety was there. Also making me willing to swallow eight tabs.

Hey, thanks for sharing. :) Well-written. Sounds like a really intense experience, LSD can be seriously mind-warping in high doses. You seem to be able to deal with that sort of thing and take something positive from it though.

I'm moving this to Trip Reports since that's what it is.

Sounds trippy haha... mind checking out my trip report on LSD? I had my most intense experience yesterday and I'm fairly a newbie. Hopefully it makes sense to you... it's also my first trip report so bear with me. :)