Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - I am a Pattern

Grateful Head

Greenlighter
The following is the description and events of my greatest acid trip. I have tripped on L many times previous to this occasion on doses at even higher ranges. This acid however was sooo good. That I took 2 hits. Absolutely gone. The mices I believed ranged from somwhere between 300 to 350 mices. The setting is a warehouse party in downtown brooklyn hosting some great dj's and producers. Truly an epic night. I arrive to the venue at about eleven and say hello to a few good friends and then go on my way of finding doses. (= I find my friend B. He tells me he has some amzzing L. Dead Family L actaully strait from Cali. He told me all I needed was one. Knowing me. That was blasphemy. Im a very experienced tripper. I cant handle. I did. But not nearly as well as I thoguht. Literally this L blew my mind away. Ive never tripped on L this hard before. At one point my friend J came up to me concerned that I took too much acid. He told me hes seen that look in sombodies eyes before and it was from taking too much acid. Just goneness. I noticed that through the shining light green beams of lazer light patterns would appear within the lazers before me. The ceiling and the walls of the warehouse were merging together. People were extremely hard to identify due to the fact that there faces were crawling with complex colourful patterns and warping so profoundly they were almost meshing into the person next to them. Whooa. Closed eye Visuals are so Majestic and mind blowing I must open my eyes before the CEV'S take me toally into subconsciousness. Trailing is so apparant that I could basically write my name fully and clearly into the air infront of me and it will saty therfe for a lil less than a min or so. I could go on about this trip but it would really take way too long. This is by far one of the greatest trips of my life. The greatest LSD without a shadow of a doubt. Thanks for tunin in. Grateful Head (=

"light patterns would appear within the lazers " - I had this experiance recently. The collation of these patterns and the presence of my thinking - took me to a place I never thought existed. I was a tiny pin in the realms of space with the "light of creativity" the only way to escape the nothing that we are and the everything that we are.... A god inside my mind. The god outside my mind.... something above all religions.... somethine else is out there ! We just have no name for it

while tripping on mush i love the patterns that car head lights at night give out
so colorful and wiggly patterns