View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Dosing

IamWhoIam

Greenlighter
About a month ago I carelessly and ignorantly dropped 250mcgs of some real pure lsd for the first time. Needless to say I freaked out and ended up taking 4mg xanax to put me to sleep.. about a week after that I split the hit in half so it was around 120-150mcgs and I was very uncomfortable and ended up watching movies to pass the time because I had no xanax.. Not exactly sure if you would call these bad trips but I had my eyes on the clock the whole time wanting the trips to end(both trips were at night).// My set and setting is ok it just seems to powerful right now. After about three weeks since last dose i'm going to give it another shot but cut the last dose in half again so it would be around 50-65mcg. Is this a good place to start and slowly work my way up so I can be prepared for the powerful effect of lucy? Trying not to be freaked out but at the same time get familiar with lucy, I feel it could be very eye opening and a fun experience if I could just learn to go with the flow of this amazing chemical! =D=D

Starting low and slowly working your way up is always a good approach. In what way did you freak out? Did you have any company? Maybe try to arrange to have a tripsitter for the next time.

I wasn't bouncing off the walls freaking out its just when I did 250mcg everything around me was so alive.. too alive.... my pants on the other side of the room were alive at an inner core in a sense and seemed threatening everything seemed threatening. I was good till I got up to use the bathroom and saw myself in a mirror which was like wtf I looked like a lost soul looking at a reflection of my souls soul.. nothing was comforting except when I watched tv and had my mind focused on something intently. When I stand up and walk I get chills up my back like something is going to happen. I've had experience with shrooms a while back, the first dose was 3.5g bad shrooms w weed and nothing much came about ended up going to sleep. The SECOND time however I ate 6g of some REALLY good shrooms and had my ego absolutely destroyed by the will of god, the only thing is that I did 6g at my friends place with his parents home at night and he fell asleep..VERY bad trip and his parents thought I was sleep walking.. I should do a report about that.

Anyways I had no sitter and it was both at night, perhaps I should do 125mcg at day with a sitter? I'm sure i'll handle that just fine.

I can't really recommend this or that dose... do what you feel comfortable with. And as long as you don't send your LSD in for gc/ms testing you don't really know if it actually contains the advertised dose. So as to not create a false sense of security, I think it's better to just speak of "1 tab" or "1/2 tab" of this particular batch. The next time someone sells you a supposed 250mcg tab it could be a lot stronger or weaker than what you have now.

I would definitely recommend a sitter. Ideally a good friend whom you can really trust who is also experienced with psychedelics. The level of trust is much more important than their level of experience though. I also had uncomfortable trips where I tried to force myself to focus on something else... it can kind of work, like it did for you, but in retrospect I feel like those trips were kind of wasted. Try to accept what you feel at the moment, but also know that it won't last forever. Most of the time it's just little stuff that's bothering you and a little change in the environment is all that is needed. Switch on/off the lights, change the music, maybe go for a little walk outside. TV though 8o ? That would really throw me for a loop on psychedelics, but then I can't stand it sober either.