View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd dosage ?

MBRC

Bluelighter
Hello well i got my hands on 3 110ug white blotters. Theyr from darkweb and have raving reviews. As i havent had them scientifically tested lets just assume they are 110ug.

Now what is a good dose ? That can mean so many things. Some people wana go deeep when they trip and say 200ug+ some people like to keep it light and say 90-100ug. I am experienced and wont freak out but i def wanna keep it recreational nothing crazy. Any suggstions ? I was thinking just 1 but i might wana take 1.5. I got a unperferated white blotter once that sent me to the moon i couldnt imagine taking another one lol. But some acid u need 2 to get things really going. Whats a dose where your like wow im frying with fun patterns but not too deep. Thanks

LSD dosage for a first-timer is subjective, but often falls within the 150-200ug range. At this dose, you should experience both noticeable visuals as well as a noticeable perception change, but without feeling overwhelmed by the experience. However, even doses of 100ug can be overwhelming for some first-timers. Use good judgment and when in doubt, dose less. Remember: You can always take more, but you can NEVER take less.

I found this quote and it rings true to my 4 other lsd trips. Im eating them with a friend so we will have to spilt them. so 165ug lsd i have some other blotters that are WEAK the blue yin yang dolphins the weak batch. I suspect they r 30-40ug as 2 i barely felt anything so 4 u would start to feel it and trip off of about 7-8 lol i guess, sounds right anyway. I might add 1 blue dolphin blotter so 165ug+ whatever the blue dolphin is. OR bring some 4 ho met OR 2cb. Depends how anxious/confident i feel lol. I like to have my options open.

I have a projector + my laptop i play visuals from youtube , its so amazing. Glow sticks, poi , lots of candy/snacks, mid grade pot 3g kief hash, .2 black lava hash.+ Etiz or alprazolam liquid and somas for bedtime. I plan to have a good time. Always do when i actually get real L . Maybe some whippits would be cool.but its a bitch to get them. Anyway Thanks.

I think a lot of people assume their blotter is stronger than it is, like I think a lot of it is underlaid. But from the deep web it should be ok, I got some 150 mic tabs from there in 2013 and sent one to a lab to be analysed and it came back as like 156 mics so basically bang on, and it was a pretty intense trip other than it would have been nice to have more visuals. I definitely would stick to no more than that kind of level for the first time, I get fed up of this 'you need two tabs to trip duh' brigade, really bad advice IMO

If it's good acid (most darknet stuff tends to be), one should be enough to have a good time.

Omg wow lol. Its 6am . I dropped 1.5 lsd + 150mdma I did in 35mg bumps . Fucking awesome time. Ill update when I get home.

Shulgin said 60-200ug

TiHKAL said:
DOSAGE : 60 to 200 micrograms, orally

DURATION : 8 - 12 hrs

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : In the case of LSD, it seems presumptuous to attempt to select typical comments for quotation. Literally thousands of reports are in the literature, from early exploratory research, to clinical applications for treatment of autism, of alcoholism, or mental illness, to assisting in psychotherapy and in the dying process, to the adventures of the military in both intelligence and chemical warfare, to innumerable anecdotal tales of pleasure and pain. Dozens of books have been devoted to these topics.

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY : LSD is an unusually fragile molecule and some comments are in order as to its stability and storage. As a salt, in water, cold, and free from air and light exposure, it is stable indefinitely. There are two sensitive aspects of its structure. The position of the carboxamide attachment, the 8-position, is affected by basic, or high pH, conditions. Through a process called epimerization, this position can scramble, producing isolysergic acid diethylamide, or iso-LSD. This product is biologically inactive, and represents a loss of a proportionate amount of active product. A second and separate point of instability is the double bond that lies between this 8-position and the aromatic ring. Water or alcohol can add to this site, especially in the presence of light (sunlight with its ultraviolet energy is notoriously bad) to form a product that has been called lumi-LSD, which is totally inactive in man. Oh yes, and often overlooked, there may be only an infinitesimal amount of chlorine in treated tap water, but then there is only an infinitesimal amount of LSD in a typical LSD solution. And since chlorine will destroy LSD on contact, the dissolving of LSD in tap water is not appropriate.

There are many synthetic methods developed and reported for the preparation of LSD. All of them start with lysergic acid, and for that reason it has been listed as a Schedule III controlled drug, as a depressant, under Federal law. The amide lysergamide, a component of several varieties of morning glory seed, is also a controlled drug and, by law, a depressant. The earliest syntheses of LSD involved the used of an azide intermediate (the original Hofmann process, 1955), mixed anhydrides with trifluoroacetic anhydride (1956) or sulfuric anhydride (SO3-DMF on the lithium salt, 1959), with the peptide condensation agent N,N'-carbonyldiimidazole (1960), or with the acid chloride as the active intermediate with POCl3, PCl5 or thionyl chloride (1963) or just phosphorus oxychloride (1973). Most methods are faulted due to excessive moisture sensitivity, generation of side-products, or epimerization or inversion at the 8-position carbon to form d-iso-LSD. The POCl3 procedure is clean and fast, and is the preferred process today for the synthesis of a wide variety of substituted lysergamides.

The term LSD comes from the initials of the German for lysergic acid diethylamide, or Lysersäure Diethylamid. The number "25" following it has many myths attached to it, such as it was the 25th form of LSD that Hofmann tried, or it was his 25th attempt to make LSD. From my own experience with chemical companies that are allied with pharmaceutical houses, I had assumed that the chemical name (which might be a mouthful for the pharmacologist) was simply replaced with a pronounceable code number equivalent. But the answer here is yet simpler. Hofmann, in his LSD, My Problem Child wrote: "In 1938, I produced the twenty fifth substance in a series of lysergic acid derivatives: lysergic acid diethylamide, abbreviated LSD-25 ... for laboratory usage."

Within a few years of the discovery of the extraordinary potency of LSD, a large number of close analogues were synthesized by Hofmann and his allies at Sandoz. Over the following decade many were tested in humans, both in patients and healthy subjects, with the qualitative descriptions and dosages published in the medical literature.