PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd- 3 tabs- a bad trip gone good

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAddiction89

Greenlighter
This all took place around 3 weeks ago on a Saturday. It was about 5:30 pm and I had my entire house to myself for once. I usually take caution and plan out my trips ( this particular story being about my 5th time) about a week in advance to have everything set up. This decision to trip was made about 10 minutes prior to going to get my lsd. I arrived at my friends house who was getting and taking this with me that evening. About 9 pm rolls around when me and my friend decided this was the time to take it. We remove it from the tin foil it was concealed in and cut the 6-strip down The middle. 3 for each would be plenty for me to have fun, having done 3 tabs of this same lsd before, and for my friend never exceeding 1 I knew this would be good. The entire strip of 3 was slightly longer than a finger nail and about as wide as a pencil. We both place the strips under our tongues as I laugh a bit and say to my friend " There's no going back now". I should preface that I was just overcoming a bad cold and hadn't eaten since about 6 hours earlier. I have no clue if eating affects how this takes you, but I personally never eat to avoid the nasuea I get from my anxiety filled come up. I start coming up around 10 and me and my friend were doing the usual. Smoking weed and giggling like maniacs. My other 3 friends sit around smoking with us, preparing to babysit us when necessary. I start coming up harder and harder by the minute, and I did and still do think that this blotter was more so dosed than before, because my come up was similar in relation to peaking with my past experience on 3 tabs. I welcome my trip with open arms as usual. Having a wonderful time. At close to 11 however, my friends trip took a bit of a down fall very soon which screwed my vibes over as quick as you can blink. In an instant from laughing and looking around at the room dancing about and my friends distorted faces smiling about, my friend gasps and says " I'm having a bad trip!" I instantly feel an icy horrible chill go down my spine. I have the sudden feeling everything and anything around me is closing in. I sit on my sofa and focus on my breathing. Determined not to have a bad trip due to my less experienced friend freaking out.I quickly regain myself as I have before when dealing with feelings of fear on acid.I go back to having a fun time, walking around my house enjoying the loss of balance when I realize I am substantially less balanced than I am used to, even when on a drug of any sort. I begin struggling to talk which was something I had not encountered since my first time trying lsd. My best friend who was the only completely sober person there was very helpful with helping me keep my cool, but I could tell my stuttering and inability to talk and walk correctly was bothering him. I tell him not to worry, and that I had done this before. He had never witnessed me like this before so he was indeed skeptical, but left me be as I asked. This is when things went south at a rapid rate. It was about 12 give or take, my track of time was severely thrown off as is expected. My friend began saying "No!" Repeatedly and looked as if she would start bawling her eyes out at any given moment. Then she got up and began storming around the house, stating facts about herself. My mind was already racing , and now this? I can only describe her reaction as one they would show in a D.A.R.E class to prevent kids from trying drugs. She was making no sense, stumbling around and scaring everyone especially me. I walk back in my room by myself for some quiet and simply stare at my hands. Through all the rippling and watery surfaces moving around on my hands, I think to myself this is it. 3 hours in and I must be going f*cking crazy. My friends tantrums had completely destroyed the blissful fun mood of the night and my vibes had turned rotten. I again thought no. I cannot submit my entire trip to fear because my friend dove into this unprepared. And I should say if you feel the need to experience these things, proceed with caution and all will be okay. But after I had talked myself into semi-sanity and brought my best friend into the bathroom with me while I stared at myself in the mirror. I leave the bathroom with new confidence. I soon realize I can't feel my nose. The feeling spread throughout my face to my arms legs and body. I fall to a leaning position in my living room. My best friend rushes over without skipping a beat and begins frantically trying to coax me up, asking if I am alright. I try to respond through slurred speech and horrible stuttering that I felt great and it was okay. All I could manage to get out was "I...am...o..o...okay" and he regretfully let's me back to leaning on my floor. I begin to feel my arm sinking into the floor. This was a new feeling for me and startled me , but at this point around 1 am I was peaking and wasn't worried about fear anymore. I shut my eyes and let my self lay . I feel my whole body begin to sink into the hardwood floor. From here things may be described a bit unclearly, but only because I lack the words to describe it. I can feel this sound. Filling my body. This low pitched hum that didn't seem to grow louder, but more intensely felt throughout my body. I can no longer feel a single thing including any positive or negative emotion at the time. The hum ends with a pop, like opening a wine bottle. This is followed by the noise of what sounds like air being sucked viciously out of my ears. I have the sensation of being swung around violently for a moment and then stillness. Completely stillness as what I see around me looks as though my head is in a spinning pool of liquid opals. It was cloudy white with an indescribably shine all around me. There was much more after that , but that has left my memory banks sadly. I spent what felt like years in this state, and then opened my eyes and it felt as though time flew like I blinked. As soon as my feet finally touched the floor when I peeled myself up, I start losing my memory of my out of body experience. It is similar to a dream in terms of recalling how I felt or thought. I know it happened. But I can't remember it enough to tell. But I felt very different. I couldn't remember anything as simple my name when I first came out of "there" as me and my friend called it, having no human words to do it any sort of justice. I ask my best friend how much time had passed since I hit the floor. About 30 minutes he tells me. My jaw could have hit through to China. All of this experienced in a mere 30 minutes. I was baffled beyond words. I found myself almost unable to talk for the next hour. I sat with my dog , fighting reasonless tears. I felt so emotional and I could not shake that. It turns out while I was slumped on my floor, my unprepared friend had done the exact same thing. When my friend came too, she exclaimed about meeting deity's and other entity's that tried to speak with her. I still kind of don't agree, as I feel lsd does not have the power to give off an experience like that, which the way it sounded related to a breakthrough on DMT which I have not had the fortune of trying yet. I simply refer to it as an out of body experience, and I had my first experience with Ego death, as did my friend no matter how she rationalizes it to herself as meeting these things. I am definitely not trying to take away from the baffling intensity of ego death or any out of body experience on psychedelics. But this experience we both had similarly involved no " aliens". I spend the last few hours of my trip talking to my friends about any single thing possible. I stare most of the time at my fan that looked as though it was sitting on a radiator and melting. We sit listening to Pink Floyd music and talking until it begins to be light outside. The 3 sober friends have fallen asleep by now and my now slightly coherent friend are discussing existence , government and other topics that go hand in hand with an acid trip. Finally, at about 10 am, everyone but my best friend leaves my house as my mother would be returning home at any minute. I quickly clean the house in a matter of minutes just before my mom walked through the door. After some idle chit chat and putting away groceries with her and my friend, she asks how my weekend was. Me and my friend exchange a glance and a smirk as I respond " eh. Same old same old." This couldn't have been farther of the truth but I certainly wasn't about to try relating to my mother about my drug experience from the night prior. I drag myself to bed for a very long and satisfying nap. For the next 3 days I cried off and on. It was without warning and without reason, I would simply break down and cry. I since then have been nicer to all those I turn a face to, I am more open minded and a bit happier with the person I am. I wouldn't really recommend this drug to anyone as I know it has its ups and downs, But even with 75% of my trip being worse of one than I'm used to, it was still my best trip and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

Hey mate,

First off, this would be better suited in the Trip Reports section :) that's no problem though, a moderator will likely move it over for you shortly :)

Secondly I'd recommend going through your post and adding in paragraph breaks. Unfortunately the lack of structure in a 'wall of text' post puts a lot of people off reading it as it can be hard to follow one line to the next :)

Otherwise, thanks for sharing! Every shared experience is invaluable :)

Hi there,

As Trozzle pointed out this is in the wrong forum and is currently not readable because of the way it is punctuated. Please copy it into a text editor, add in paragraphs and then re-post it to the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.