• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD 2nd time these tabs: Titrrate dose and have enjoyable environment(no brainer..ay)

RTrain

Bluelighter
So I just took about 3/4 of a tab of some decent LSD tabs, and it just occurs to me the fine line between a laid back trip with none to little visuals but just a heightened sense of well-being and greater appreciation for music, while also having some (seemingly rational) deep thoughts about your life.

Been a while since I hit this point, no visuals aside form some very minor stuff, such a better mind trip compared ot mushroms(which I always consiered to feel dirty and gave me increased anxiety, while acid has the opposite effect).

Its funny because I've had these tabs for about a year. Well maintained. No sunlight, double bagged in a small container with a water proof barrier. The last time I took them my buddy took maybe a half and I took about 1.25. I was pretty drunk at the time (ya bad idea, i know). I actually drove home tripping and hammered drunk, not recognizing streets in my own neighborhood, I made it home and crashed on my bed in full clothes, scattering random stuff all over my room...I was a mess. I woke maybe 1-1/2 hrs later(aroudn 4am...and I stumbled to the bathroom, not yet aware the state of mind I was in, I looked into the whole damn thing was spinning. My face looked like a Picasso painting. I literally had no iris or at best you could see a 2 mm rim aound my pupil. I freaked...I was hungover, looked like death(and probably not just the hallucinations) and I was confussed beyond belief. I remember I was living at home and my dad left for work about 530 so a pulled it together til he left, then I took off in my car to ride the rest of the trip out. Which still had me driving aroudn and taking nature hikes for another 8 hours. Before...

It just seems crazy that I took around 3/4 of a tab and just feel good, no real tripping just some minor visuals and feel relaxed. Wish had some people around to chill with, But when I did about 1.25-1.5, all hell broke lose. I was freaking out, near driving to ER. I calmed down after about 5 alprazplam bar, but still took 12 hours to feel normal. I actually think it cause me to relpaase on dope, Don't wan to blame for getting me back on it(we're just doing our job and I'm workig on 1 month right now, courtesy of being best man in a wedding,,,)

So basically my point is, acid jas a small threshold for enjoyable/intense/inhumane...so be careful. And dont' do it when you're liable to do something stupid regardless, because you increase the risk like 100000%

Just don't drop acid nor drive when you're drunk - I now remember a terrible case of someone seriously drunk who drop an insane dose of acid and lost it. A friend of his came on this forum, the guy basically needed to be restrained. I'm not quite sure what happened there in the end.

Bottomline though: don't fuck around with psychedelics like that, set & setting and all that.