• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Low shit you have done..

rexwayne

Bluelighter
Not as in stealing or anything like that, but what is the worst of the worst you have done to yourself knowing it was bad , during times of w/d or whatever.

Personally I think the worst was prepping a shot in the car while my girl was driving. We had enough d for 1 shot each and we were both sick. She pulls over so I can hit her, everything goes smoothly. I then prep mine and use a cotton that was way to big, went to pull it up and dropped my cooker in the floor. Picked up the cotton and squeezed my shot out of it, managed to get back 30 units( like I said huge cotton ) and slammed it. Got the sick away but didn't get high.

I didn't even get mad when I dropped it either. No money, no hope of copping again, so I just got sad.

I have read about people doing some desperate shit though, using water from a street puddle, toilet water, sprite, and spit. Taking pills puking right after then eating their puke (wow) .

What have you done!?

And to the mods, sorry if this isn't the correct forum. I looked and this seemed the most appropriate

Last edited:
does that actually work?

i wouldnt do it but would it even be worth it? haha

I would, just so I can say 'yeah this one time i drank my own piss to get high.' to no one in particular! You only live once, why not!
Also if this is the case. Then could said amount of MDMA get extracted by evaporation and then washed in alcohol or however you would do it.. 0.o
Sorry off topic but now I'm fascinated, I know with mushies you can do it.

I have picked cottons up from my floor and shot them wich at my worst was everywhere on my floor ,aswell as needles ...just honestly did not give a fuck back then now that I think about how un hygienic I was I get very ashamed ,and cant believe I was like that .....man

Maybe 5 years ago i was addicted to amphetamine sulphate. Not because i liked it all that much, just because i had an almost unlimited supply of relativly pure amphetamine (recrystalised from boiling acetone). I would shot it up all day every day. Sometimes a syringe was clogged up from drawn up blood. I just threw the syringe away in the collecting container for used ones, afterall it was cheap as fuck.
Now something unexpected happend ,i was in hospital for two weeks and got cut off the amphetamine. After i got home, desperate as i was, i searched the container and found two of these old syringes with a darkbrown clumpsy solution in it. I crudely filtered the solution off insoluables and boiled the remaining liquid a good time. Then i injected the now bright orange solution in my vein and my heart was racing as i got incredibly high. I got no shake so i repeated the procedure another two times.

Im pretty sure there's already a thread about this because I remember people posting about dropping drugs on public restroom floors and still consuming them.

As for me, I have a cup of water that has been sitting on my table for months that I use to cook my dope with and unclog needles with. It is a weird murky red brown color its disgusting it even has rings around the inside from the water level lowering from evaporation.

I've used soda, puddles and once even saliva to try and shoot but it didn't work it became too thick. I used to like to shoot Meth with grape soda because you could taste the soda when you shot it it had a nice grape flavor. I once melted down snow to shoot also.

The worst thing I did was borrow a used needle from a bum in skid row because I was so sick I was pooping myself. I got reserved shortly after and didn't acquire HIV or hepatitis. The needle was so dull it tugged my skin when I pulled it out my neck.