• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Love the look and feel of this forum!

Cyc

Bluelighter
Excellent job guys. This forum looks and feels terrific. It's really nice to see a fresh face on Bluelight for the holiday season. The graphics are incredibly well done.

:)

yeh the snowy effect had me tripping for a sec.

10 points for effort!

Yeah, who did the season graphics? I'm curious too, and I offer my help for next years' or whenever there's a need. I'm pretty good with graphics / design, it's rather a passion of mine.

Cheers guys.

It's a pre-made skin written by a professional theme designer. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it to work with our software version, so had to 'map' the constituent parts onto a copy of our existing skin.

It's actually preferable to do that as it keeps all the minor customisations we've made over the years.

where are the fucking cool titles?

Fixed.

Was just thinking whoever did the design this year deserves some kind of extra special title under there moniker. It's so full of cheer it makes a JEW weep.

I'm a full time web developer. All out Designer/HTML/Javascript/Java/PHP/MySql/Ecommerce or whatever content management systems blah blah blah... I've been thinking of some cool scripts for this forum. I could make something that would allow an OP to get a txt message when someone replies to their thread; for an example as I own an SMS site. Tons of good ideas.

Love this forum and the new theme. Merciful holidays all.