• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Love from Cali

mgrey707

Greenlighter
Hey ya'll. I just moved to fuckin beautiful northern california for its weed heaven. I've been dabbiling in substances for about a year or two and it's been an exciting journey. I'm just here to help myself continue on that journey.=D

Currently interested in opiates and less-traditional psychadelics.

Welcome to Bluelight!! I'm sure you will connect will alot of people on this site.:D:D

Depends where you live/what you want to do. I live in San Francisco (well, not atm, but most of the time :p), there's always a shit load of stuff to do there.

Depends where you live/what you want to do. I live in San Francisco (well, not atm, but most of the time :p), there's always a shit load of stuff to do there.

I'm in Sonoma county, so i've spent a lot of time at the coast and in the redwoods. SF is only about an hour away and I figured that's where all the cool stuff is.

you should definitely check out the rave culture in SF if you're into that. I'm not much into raves, but it's not too hard to meet ravers here :p

there's a hill just for hippies ;)... a street where people try to sell pot to you all day long (does that count as sourcing?-- not allowed)

there are a bunch of bars and restaurants around (I never really liked bars; of course, it doesn't help that I'm not quite 21). sushi is great.