• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Loss of sensation to urinate

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
So I've been mixing Promethazine, Diphenhydramine and doxylamine, and consuming each one above the recommended amount.

I did it last night and I got the usual blurred vision, severe dry mouth and drowsiness. But now upon consuming these drugs together, I can feel my heart literally pounding so hard my chest hurts. Its like someone has just stepped on me and then decided to jump up and down. The pain is also radiating into my right shoulder. I've taken my heart rate and it's in the 90's - so I'm not tachycardic.

The other symptom I'm having is that I cannot feel the urge/sensation to urinate. I went around 30 hours without going - and when I realised I went to the toilet, but I had to strain to start the flow and strain to KEEP the flow going. As soon as I stopped "pushing" the flow would stop. I've never had such a large wee! It went on for over a minute before I couldn't push anymore out.

I just can't believe my bladder held all that and I didn't feel anything.

Anyone else gone through anything similar?

How much of these drugs have you taken? Default answer is doctor's visit with anything unusual like this. I think you're experiencing signs of anticholinergic toxicity

Since Sunday I've taken 250mg diphenhydramine, 100mg doxylamine and 125mg Promethazine every single night in one dose.

I have weakness in my arms and wrist. Just picking up a water bottle makes my wrists ache so much I'm fearful I will drop something.

I've been having myoclonic jerks as well. It's not just at night time now. It's throughout the day,, my arms and legs will jerk out of nowhere.

The blurred vision is so bad. I can't read anything because there's just not focus with my eyes whatsoever.

We try to warn people against dangerous and/or harmful behaviors for this reason. We provided a few different warnings and disclaimers about antihistamine abuse on the way to this moment in time. We didn't advise against it because we're prejudiced or have some kind of anti-anti-histamine agenda.

You could always stop abusing the antihistamines. If that's not an option for you, I'm not really sure what to do.

Damn bro you're on high doses why and how are you able to handle that?!?! Man quit that stuff now not worth the damage compared to the high

Some street drugs are safer then super doses of allergy meds and cough syrup. Your body is telling you to stop

Those are all side effects of anti-histamines. I get all those effects from low doses sometimes. Maybe it's time to cut back or stop. Becoming incontinent and/or requiring a catheter really sucks.

That's delirium dosing consider yourself lucky u didnt see people and spiders