• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

loperimide and kratom for opiate withdrawl

b.chambers420

Greenlighter
This is my experience with using loperimide and kratom for opiate withdrawal.

I relapsed after 5yrs clean time from opiates
1f615.png
. I started out with a little oxycodone here and there in which i myself as an addict let that jump up to 90 to 120mg oxy per day for 6 months. I realized fast(or 6 months fast?) that I need to get my act back together as I now am finally a contributing of society and married and all that happy stuff.

1 month before quitting I scheduled a dentist appointment to get my wisdom teeth extracted. In that months time I dove head first into all the information I could find on how to soothe the pain of WD that I knew all to well, as my previous time was CT from a 1.5 to 2g a day Iv heroin habit in which I went to the hospital claimed I was suicidal so they would admit me. After Being admitted I told them I was an addict and then they gave me comfort meds and I was there for 7 days and got out with support of family and did well for 5 years.

So after going through As much information as I could in one month I decided on loperimide and kratom. And with getting my wisdom teeth removed I would have a prescription to help with some of a rapid taper and the Strategically requested time off work to get through the worst.

!!!Also as a note I consumed a very large amounts of all forms of cannabis daily throughout this entire course!!!

Day 1 tooth extraction and taper begins.

I woke up at 7am ready and determined to get this over with and headed to the dentist and by 10am I was done and have a prescription in hand for 50 5mg Percocet And 3 80mg Ops previously Acquired.i cut the 80s all into 10mg pieces. I took 50mg of the 5 mg and 10mg of the op at night which kept me out of WD. I did that for days 2-3 also then on day 4 moving to 50mg through out the day.

Day 5-10 the work week this entire stretch of day i was unable to taper any lower(I'm an addict and I was hard)and also took my last 10mg on day 10 so 60mg on day 10
1f610.png

1am day 10 I took 14mg loperimide

Day 11 with 5 days off in front of me.
The afternoon of day 11 I woke up foggy and lethargic but not in the state of WD I Had imagined. Placebo? Maybe? Took another 12mg lope. By 4pm I was well... alright, even went to the grocery store(never did that before while in WD)in the middle of winter no less. Mild anxiety and depression Negligible rls yawning no runny nose or eyes. Dosed another 12mg at 11pm went to bed around 3am and slept for 8 HOURS! Wtf

Day 12 11am 12mg lope same symptoms but the fatigue it was so intense but by 1 pm I could move it was a Miracle by no means placebo I couldn't believe it. And I could eat so I went heath food crazy smoothies 100%real juice coconut water and herbal tea also with b vitamins thrown in there and at 11pm 10mg lope.

Day13 and 3rd day no opiates
12pm 10mg lope Slightly more severe anxiety and depression slightly more severe restless legs syndrome and same extreme fatigue but nowhere near the gut wrenching withdrawals I have experienced in the past. typically by this time I would literally be in hell but not now, still strange to say the least. And by 3pm i felt much better and Literally played video games all day it was great and the Constant concentration on the video games relieved many of my psychological ailments.11am 10mg lope.

Day 14 4th day no opiates
Only slept 6 hours. But it was okay as it was the first Minor sleep disturbance I've had so far. 12am 8mg lope In the symptoms were the same as day 2 with no opiates By 3p.m. I continued on my day with smoothies other various health foods B vitamins and lots of video games and at 11pm only 6mg lope.

Day 15 day 5 no opiates
Another 6 hours of sleep but on this day I took no lope when I woke up All other symptoms but restlessness and depression were negligible dosed 4mg lope at 11pm.

Day 16 and day 6 no opiates and the next 3 day at work
No more lope and on to kratom. I have a reliable vender for kratom where I live so I bought 75 500mg Capsules and off to work I went. When I got to work I dosed with 5 of the capsules and boy was I surprised The effects were eerily reminiscent Hydrocodone Which was good and bad at the same time I made it through my work day in a breeze and I felt great. Just to put it out there kratom being an Opoid is scary and I do not recommend it for the weak willed. I continued the same regiment on day 17 and 18 On days 16 17 and 18I consumed to no more than 2.5 mg meng da kratom.

Days 19-21 Nothing but cannabis tired mildly depressed mild anxiety fatigue not to bad l felt great .

Days 22 and so on there's no looking back,I can't get lazy and let myself relapse again.

Great job ! Seems like you are out of the woods so I wouldn?t use any more of the Kratom .