• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe long time DHC use WDs through work

newbiecodone

Bluelighter
Hi guys so just for starters its under prefix bupe because I got some bupe before I ran out of my DHC but those were only 4 2mgs suboxones and I managed to get out of work on monday to go to the bupe doctore in the city that I work and I dont want to be mean but the idiot did not prescribe me nothing because I could not pee I was really beging and trying to pee in a cup for an hour and nothing fuck even as I write this post I have to go pee and I am fucking triggered.

Anyway he was "kind" enough that he will stay on monday later just for me but I dont know what will I pee if by then I will be in severe wd and my urine will containe max some weed and xanax to ease the pain because I have to go to work until friday.

What I want to ask you is that its only thursday I have one forth of 2mg bupe left and allready feel the cold shivers I have som orange bud weed and about 10 xanax 1mg pills should I buy the expensive kratom from local shop like one packet 10g of kratom costs me in exchange to dollars abou 4 US dollars or should I buy loperamide. I know lope will help with the stomach problems but will it help with the shivers and the crazy leg restlesness?

So what should I go for lope or kratom to somehow make it till monday afternoon. (I am so freaking angry at this doctor he suggested to buy more DHC from the internet... what a great flippin Idea one box for milion dollars)

Hey newbie c.

Yeah that's a tough one, the kratom is def better for you as there's no risk of heart arrhythmias or strange side effects. The Lope can also be effective and somewhat long lasting but if you have a physically demanding job the possible weakness, vision issues and aforementioned heart QT elongation can be rough to work around.

If you were to take a conservative dose of lope and just stay out of WD's then that might be doable. Maybe try one for a day or so then switch to the other and see which suits your needs best. I wouldn't go crazy with really high lope doses or anything since you were only on DHC. If you used the alprazolam & weed at night and set your lope/kratom dosing up so that you were in mild WD's by the morning they would be more effective during the day. I'm in the same boat as you with the nervous bladder, it took me ten minutes the last time I was tested, but when I got home I took a long piss. Oddly enough I didn't have that problem in methadone maintenance. Go figure?

If you're only using DHC I recommend staying away from subs, in the long-term you will thank yourself for this. I've had a DHC habit before and ended up on a gram a day. I was able to taper myself off in a couple weeks while working and it was relatively painless in all honesty.

If for whatever reason you are unable to get DHC to taper with, go with kratom. It's one of the easiest opioids to taper from and has limited side effects.

I will say again, if you are only withdrawing from DHC please avoid subs if you can. Buprenorphine is a far far far stronger opioid than DHC and you are effectively increasing your habit and jacking up your tolerance significantly by switching to it. If you only want the subs to ease withdrawal, kratom does the same job without being as potent.

thank you for your advices I have a office job so its not fyzicaly demanding but I was on 1.5grams of DHC a day if not more sometimes and was on bupe before but I moved to another country got a good job and insurance which will pay for the treatment Iam just tired of allways hustling the docs for DHC and nobody will write it to me anymore and I quit once and had really violent WDs like no RLS but vomiting and all that and I allready used today my last 0.5 mgs of bupe. All I want to say is I want to live a normal life I like this girl and want to be able to go out with her on weekends which Iam usually going home to pick up my meds and thats a problem the wds are allways lurking arround the corner and I tryed cold turkey few times never had the power to get through it I was once on day 5 and still felt crappy and could not sleep so I if I will take somthing I would radher have a steady suply of low doses of bupe and have a normal life where I can socialize and not hide some werewolf within me which comes out when Iam in social situations or work.

Now I will be in totall WD by monday when Iam suposed to get my next appointment my urine will be clean besides the weed which in this country is decriminalized so its not an issue Iam afraid he will not write me the subs I need to get at least some cold meds with a bit of codein to fool the test because I dont know what will I do when he refuses to write me a suboxone script I really just want to have a normal life after I broke up with my ex I am so lonely that sometimes I just want to end it and this few 2mgs of bupe really did so much for me I could actually go out with a good girlfriend not being affraid that I have no meds and will be sick during our time together its really important to me to function normaly and Iam willing to be on subs because wright now its either that or rehab and I dont have the money and time for the rehab because I just started at this very good company and dont want to fuck it up.

Are you able to get kratom mate? It seriously is the best option to help yourself taper off your habit.

yes as I said hire up in my post Iam able to get 10g packets from the local head shop so I guess that will be my course of action thank you for your advice.

But my problem with kratom is that its too short lived I drink a 10g tea and in 4hours the shivers are starting again thats why I will go to my sub doctor appoitment on monday I need something with long half life and I would rather do a taper with subs then buy the expensive kratom for every day I would need 2 10g packets to get me through but until the doctor appointment I will do the kratom. Thank you for your advice

Headshop kratom is shit and overpriced and 10g is a tiny amount, if you can buy it in headshops you should be able to find a good online source and pay much less money for a higher quantity of good quality kratom.

sure but I order it today and it will arrive on monday so I must resort to the expensive packets. Anyway I will update you how did I manage this week later thanks again.

Good luck mate. Buy the headshop crap for now if it's your only option but order proper kratom for next week.

An update my friends so I didnt even have the kratom because the shop ran out of the packets suffered through the weekend now Iam at work but I got to say the xanax are pretty helpful I guess for me its more of a psychic torment. From childhood I had problems with thinking people are looking or laughing on me and stuff and when I ran out of opiates and I just go through the street I am extremely unconfortable so with this and the mood too xanax helped a lot but I got to say I used minimal 3mgs of xans for one day.

Anyway guys please pray for me today after work Iam going to the doctor hopefully I loook sick enough because I am really barely hacking it at work now and I couldn?t imagine whole week of this crap so but lets be positive he will prescribe I will pee in a cup and everybody will be happy