Light gloves......where can I get some??????

RuRru

Bluelighter
Someone had posted a couple of days ago about light gloves, I searched but it seems that is one of the threads that are lost.......cause its there but no posts under it.....anywho, I want a pair, so if anyone knows where to get them please let me know....
Thanks a bunch.....peace....RuRu

Cheers Asia 24
I saw that post as well and when I heard about those light gloves I just new I had to have them. I don't think anybody's got them in the U.K.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

As Asla said, you can get those at wantfrieswiththat.net. It's a little battery pack with a wristband, with four lines leading out to LED's.. its like $12 or so a peice.. also, at circuittoys.com, if you're willing to blow quite a bit of cash (but be the talk of the party
wink.gif
) you can get gloves with lasers in them.. but like I said, they're expensive.. $300 per glove
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin

I was just looking for that post...I wanted you guys to check out the Orgasmatron I posted about
smile.gif

ani_head.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

While you're at that wantfries site, check out the E-Shirts. I have the alien one. Went to a Rave last Sat night with it-- About 50 people asked me about it-They are a little expensive ($45), but so totally cool. You get a black tshirt with a little velcro tab to hold this plate that contains the lights, a small battery pack attaches to a wire that snakes under your shirt. Has 9 different blinking patterns.

Hey I just saw a pair of them in the mall here in Jax, it was in one of those science shops that have the weird lights and stuff, can't remember the name of it, but they had a bunch of massagers, gloves, head lights, the big glowin the dark balls, it was cool....

or just go to toys r' us, im telling yeah that place kicks ass!! they sell toys, candy, cute little backpacks and pacifiers, now if only they could sell soem vicks and massagers....
anyways i got mine at toys r' us and i think i am the one that posted about them
but remember the are made for little kids hands so if you got big hands like me they will probably hurt a bit unless you put them on the side of your fingers (also if your fucked up enough they dont really hurt)
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -