Welcome Let us welcome our newest TDS moderator n3ophy7e!!

Ds

Bluelight Crew
It is a great honor to welcome back n3ophy7e to The Dark Side moderator team. She has been an inspiration in my life here on Bluelight when I was a new member, and I can say by personal experience that she will make an impact in yours too.

So lets welcome n3ophy7e to the team!!

200.gif

Thanks guys!! I'm really stoked to be back on as TDS moderator. TDS has always felt like home to me so I am thrilled to be able to help out Bluelight and our Dark Siders in any way that I can. My inbox is always open, please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns, or if you need any help. Much love and respect <3

Welcome back @n3ophy7e
Congratulations, I wish we coulda worked together, but I'm sure tds will be in good hands. <3

Best of luck. <3

Thanks guys!! I'm really stoked to be back on as TDS moderator. TDS has always felt like home to me so I am thrilled to be able to help out Bluelight and our Dark Siders in any way that I can. My inbox is always open, please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns, or if you need any help. Much love and respect <3
Welcome back, I trust tds will be in good hands. One of the most important forums of bl ime.

catching an older mindset I have missed and that’s from you. Look forward to seeing what everyone’s efforts grow next