Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Legalize drugs

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Legalize drugs
September 14, 2014
Albert Hubbard

Let me be clear from the start. I hate drugs. I hate what drugs do to the individual and the family and I do not believe anyone should take any drug not prescribed. With that said, I firmly believe all drugs should be made legal.

The illegal drug industry is a multibillion industry that fuels drug wars in Latin America and anti-American activities worldwide. Whether it is marijuana, cocaine, opium, or meth, when we buy an illegal drug we pay the terrorists.

We spend billions each year fighting illegal drugs and jailing those who use the drugs. We would spend much less if we just made the drugs legal and available through legitimate channels and opened up treatment centers to get people off the drugs. We really need to support our people and stop supporting Latin American and Afghan drug cartels.

Source http://www.tennessean.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/09/15/legalize-drugs/15642797/

If the conspiracy rumors are true, and the DEA is up to its ears in the drug trade, then the last thing they want is legalization because that will drastically lower the price of drugs and hurt their profit.

Thats of course if the conspiracy rumors are true

If the conspiracy rumors are true, and the DEA is up to its ears in the drug trade, then the last thing they want is legalization because that will drastically lower the price of drugs and hurt their profit.

Thats of course if the conspiracy rumors are true

If they are, it wouldn't be the first time.