• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Laura Eisenhower - Free Your Mind Conference 2016

vortech

Bluelighter
I wish I had the words to encapsulate this video, but she did such a great job of saying it all, just watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA2LUIDNR0k&sns=em

I hope anyone else can comment. There is so much to talk about, but I just don't even know where to begin. Currently watching it for the second time.

Come on man you gotta do better than that. At least a tiny synopsis so we know where this is heading. Does she have big tits?

Seriously I wish I could focus on one thing (other than the size of her tits, which are fine by me, but not a topic in her presentation). She has a way of speaking the bigger picture, and O can tell much of or the majority of what she speaks is what she intuits in the subtle energy fields, clairvoyance, etc. A lot of deep subjects were touched on, and I admire the fluidity in which she moves from point to point. This is why it is hard to say just one thing to focus on because it is very big-picture.

On a related note, I've been digesting other presentations from the conference which seem to be around the same level of 'out there', but very relevant, poignant, nonetheless.

I've binge watched Free Your Mind conferences and have always found them to be somewhat insightful.

I'll take a look at this one tonight and I'll feed my thoughts to you folk.

I'm with Feynman when he said that to understand one must be able to model. I think it's her fault though.

vortech, i love you man, but these people are into some weirdness. I get it, I believe that a lot of this stuff is actually real, but the thing about lucifer was kind of slipped in there subtly. I don't know what yall are smoking if you really think lucifer is going to win and he is really a nice guy now just misunderstood. has he ascended his former ways? crack the bible open sometimes and study the end times. don't be fooled by wolves in sheeps clothing, they're trying to trick you man. once you understand the symbolism, its pretty easy to spot whose out there trying to trick you, most are flying the same type of flags.

Vortech, sorry for late reply. That was actually a bit for me to digest.