• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ladies on drugs

Maybe I shouldn't be responding as I'm a guy .. but I've always loved drugs and I've picked up most of my girlfriends at clubs (much as I love sex on drugs I was never no sleazy doing it to get laid type .. I'd always go on dates first .. made a lot of friends .. avoided a few close calls with 14/15 year olds (can be really hard to tell in clubs with lots of glitter and eyes wobbling like crazy on pills), got some short and some long term partners (we never practiced monogomy .. though lots of rules about honesty cos of STDs) and my current best friend is a girl I met in a club 20 years ago ... not to mention my worlwide collection of girls that I sometimes go on holiday with.

A lot of these girls were in groups without guys .. and had got into drugs as they'd got into clubbing .. then branched out to try other drugs like coke / acid / K - often subseuqently doing differnent drug phases (pills get old fast .. anbd stop working after a few times round anyway). Sometimes guys introduced em .. but a lot found it for themselves. Especially the jail bait tended to be good looking girls with the confidendence to go and find it for themselves.

When I was 14-16 there was a group of drug users I ran with at my school and that included one girl. She was single when she joined us .. she just liked drugs too and wasn't intimidated by a bunch of randy 14 year old boys (If I were her I'd be scared). To be fair .. people on drugs tend to be easier to get on with when compared to your average awkward teenager. We all thought of her as one of the "guys," fun to piss around with and just as capable of talking cod shite on acid with the best of them. We never thought of her sexuality as being a meaningful factor in our friendships .. we didn't compete for her or try to "look afte her," beyond the way we'd all look after each other anyway. Probably cos the drugs were dominant.

The only thing I've never really come across is a proper hardcore junky female (I eventually became a proper male junky in my mid 30s .. addicted to almost all drugs and extremely dangerous drug combos ... but by then I was scoring on line .. thank god). The lack of girls ike that despite my extensive network of female friends / lovers who like drugs is something I've aways put down to the better support networks girls tend to have. That's not to say girls don't get driven to drugs by horrible life experiences ... just that it's less common in the middle class world I come from. My brother's noticed the same .. he's got dead friends from drinking and knows numerous serious alcoholics (he's an actor .. tends to go with the territory). Not one of them is a woman .. though he does know some heavy drinking girls .. they just don't seem to slip over the edge to the 10am bottle of gin eye opener

Your post is very welcome, I find it colourful and interesting, love your way to describe the various females in your life and their relationship with drugs and alcohol.

So...you picked up most of your girlfriends in clubs and taken them on dates first, no monogamy, a worldwide collection of girls you sometimes go on holiday with, an extensive network of female friends/lovers who like drugs, your brother is an actor. Wow! You sound like an old-fashioned bon viveur with a modern twist, that's for sure, someone who wouldn't be out of place as a character in a James Bond movie.

I can tell that you live in a middle class world when you say that you have never really come across a proper hardcore junkie, I have met several in the past and there are quite a few living around here, as you mention it is possible that middle-class women have the security net of financially stable families and maybe females in general are less stubborn about going to rehab etc.

Last edited:
Your post is very welcome, I find it colourful and interesting, love your way to describe the various females in your life and their relationship with drugs and alcohol.

So...you picked up most of your girlfriends in clubs and taken them on dates first, no monogamy, a worldwide collection of girls you sometimes go on holiday with, an extensive network of female friends/lovers who like drugs, your brother is an actor. Wow! You sound like an old-fashioned bon viveur with a modern twist, that's for sure, someone who wouldn't be out of place as a character in a James Bond movie.

I can tell that you live in a middle class world when you say that you have never really come across a proper hardcore junkie, I have met several in the past and there are quite a few living around here, as you mention it is possible that middle-class women have the security net of financially stable families and maybe females in general are be less stubborn about going to rehab etc.

Which bit irked you the most?

Me and kinkyjohn go way back - i remember we did belgian biscuit with a lady back in the day...

(Belgian biscuit - "a vile non-specific sex act")

Still remember the first time i met "the only lady who did drugs" she was laid back on me and i was stroking her long blonde hair she was going "oooh i do love weed..and ecstasy.. ". I couldnt stop laughing. I just thought "a gorgeous woman who takes drugs - this is fucking magic. I cannot fucking believe it" 😆

Every other woman ive met would be like "i dont need drugs to enjoy myself...all your problems will still be there when you come down". Im like "of course dear, i dont know why the druggy fuckers do it...ahem"

Last edited:
Let's face it, there are only so many orifices us ladies have that can accommodate, but I agree, tell us the details, 😂🤣🤣

Im not sure what it is myself - i just read about it being a "vile, non-specific sex act" - so i think asking her if she does belgian biscuit covers all manner of pervertery 😀

i only ever dated 1 girl who didn't do drugs. It totally sucked and i had to hide whatever i did, which wasn't really over the top to begin with, but it still sucked and it didn't last long. Usually, it's the girl i meet that's new that ends up causing me to party more than normal, which is always fun.

There's nothing better than a girl that can hang with you in all your adventures. Can't beat it.