Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ksd, mdma and ghb

mazzoj

Greenlighter
ive never had lsd before,

i was thinking of having half tab lsd, 2 hours later drop 180mg mdma pill, and have a little bit of ghb and speed.

I normally always have ghb+speed+mdma, but ive noticed if i have mda i dont really want to dance. Is the lsd going to take away the energy like mda does for me? What does everyone think of this combo?

This is for a festival

I would be getting familiar with the effects of acid before you take it in combination with the others. It is *nothing* like either G or MDA. Test it also, make sure that its the real mccoy. Nothing like ruining a good concert by being the twitching drooling idiot who is in conversation with a sulo bin all day.

Lsd and speed, or more precisely meth is a common way to cause a serious freak out, even for those who are experienced with both.

Personally I would stick to half a tab, get your bearings in a crowded festival setting and save the MDMA for when you are tailing towards the end of the day and need an energy burst for the dance floor at night. Candy flipping closer to the peak is nice but I'd advise my friends to trial that in a far more peaceful setting than a festival for their first time. A little GHB on the come down perhaps to bring on some sleep.

Any poly drug use increases risks, just be aware that even MDMA and meth together have an increase in neurotoxity.

lsd is another ball park completely from other drugs like speed or MDMA.

show acid respect otherwise it has the ability to show you your worthlessness.

id suggest doing it by itself in a safe and familiar environment, by yourself, or with trusted friends, at least a couple times to get the feel.

be safe.

Yeah the confusion caused by a decent hit of acid is quite unlike anything else, and simply sitting in a loungeroom in a comfy chair with music on can become a sensory overload that can be hard to handle....I would definitely recommend saving the acid for another weekend when you can chill with some trusted friends.

Being in the midst of a music festival crowd could become quite a horrible experience and a waste of your probably exorbitant ticket price.

Also, be aware of the dodgy shit getting around at the moment that is being sold as LSD....any number of RC's ordered over the internet and pushed by unscrupulous dealers (the NBOMe's and similar substances).

I hope you have 100% trust in whoever is selling you this stuff.

Personally, I'd have to disagree with what most people here are saying. Half a tab along with some MDMA will be an amazing experience at a festival, although 180mg mdma on acid is a lot - the acid and mdma combo makes both drugs much stronger. Having ghb handy while on acid is good, because it relieves anxiety heavily and almost completely removes the chance of a freak out. The speed isn't really necessary though. I find LSD to have very powerful stimulant effects that make speed or meth pretty unnoticable, except for their potentially anxiogenic effects like others have said. I'd leave out the speed, or only take a tiny bit. And if you're referring to meth when you say speed then I'd leave it out all together.

Make sure its real acid, too.

All good advice in this thread. I re-itterate the leaving the meth out of it. I've never mixed meth + acid but if it's anything like mixing meth and shrooms it's easy to cause a bad trip. Admittably the MDMA would most likely override the negativity of the meth but there is really no need to have speed in the mix. Make sure you keep track properly of how much GHB you take too, it's easy to forget things that have happened just minutes earlier on Acid or high doses of MDMA and you don't wanna risk od'ing as I see so many people do at clubs on GHB.

Party hard but stay safe comrade.