View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine then MDMA ?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Would there be much dopamine left after taking ketamine?

I plan on taking MDMA (even though it doesn't do anything to me but gives me crazy eye wobbles) the night before I took ketamine

I’ve found if you do a small bump of ketamine the night or two before a roll, it potentiates the experience a decent amount. This is in a person who uses the drug in small doses rarely.

-GC

Yea completely found that one out on accident while doing somewhat of a mental evaluation of my past experiences (I’m a weirdo who can’t remember yesterday but somehow has a knack for pulling up much of drug experiences in my memory) and realized some of my best rolls happened to fall right after a night of K.

I almost always keep it to 1-2 small bumps though so more may have the opposite effect.

Magnesium also can potentiate at times, it is also a mild NMDA antagonist (K is as well.)

Definitely give ‘er a try ;)

-GC

Definitely give ‘er a try ;)

-GC

That'll be the day. I swore off K back in about 2006, I think it was. Haven't touched it since and obviously have lost track of those particular sources. It was a thing though as I alluded to above with the "Toronto Soundbar special".....should actually be the Toronto System Soundbar special.

System Soundbar was a club back in the day that was a centre for jungle music in the early 2000s and junglists of that era were particularly fond of K and did enough E pills as well. Good times, but I don't ever remember doing any MDMA that soon after doing K so I can't compare.

I believe you though so I'm going to go get some K off a friend who might still have some and give it a go after I get my MDMA soooon.

I dont touch MD unless i have a big pile of ket to land on.
I hate the Molly comedown so i do it less then once per year.
Wish i could do ket at a similar rate though.

Never mixed the two personally, but Ketamine doesn't affect dopamine and won't deplete your dopamine reserves.