Exhausted Keep buying cokea Nd crack

Hezman94

Bluelighter
K fucked heroin off for seventy ml methadone a day.
I took 100mg oxy and not felt it. Alittle on methadone.
But I spent three hundred on coke this month and I could do with rhatkoeny but I get so bored and head says just buy a twenty rock then I get more

So youre saying since youve been on methadone you've tried to get high on a regular opiate, didn't work very well, and so you've been using coke. Coke is getting boring so you're turning to crack? Once you get some, you then get more. That's how I read it.

You probably already know how friendish a drug crack is. I'm not a crackhead but when I use th stuff it's still an extremely compulsive thing for me. Had a minor habit at a point last year about 6 weeks long with fentanyl as the primary habit, but it wasnt fentanyl I was selling my shit like a guitar and my PS4 to get. The crack is what got my stuff, because it's extremely expensive, short lasting, and something about that taste that pipe is ridiculously fixating in itself. Physically addicted to fentanyl, needed it daily and not necessarily crack, but the crack is such a wallet sucker when I did it it was by far the more expensive of the two.

I'd rather see someone on crack than fent, not as likely to die. But it'd be a good idea to really weigh this out. It's not a worthy thing to drop your finances and your life on. Is there anything you can do to keep this in check? Substituting one habit for another isn't doing you any favors, really. Could just wind up with multiple addictions and all the fun that comes with that, a trainwreck.

1 rock Is all it tales to keep coming múltiple times all da y for More until uve wasted evrysingle penny left on it.