Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opioids Kamini tablets

Tylerdurd3n7

Bluelighter
Just saw an old story on SBS about Kamini tablets being readily available from indian grocers.
Has anyone tried them before?

Just saw an old story on SBS about Kamini tablets being readily available from indian grocers.
Has anyone tried them before?
what is Kamini?

I'm not from that part of the world, a google search yields nothing but some French rapper and a white flower that is seemingly non-psychoactive?

Sounds like it’s a classic Ayurvedic formulation containing morphine… I’m willing to bet the formula sold in the store is devoid of morphine though unless stating otherwise.

-GC

Sounds like it’s a classic Ayurvedic formulation containing morphine… I’m willing to bet the formula sold in the store is devoid of morphine though unless stating otherwise.

-GC
The story suggested that they were sold as 'dick pills' but they also contained opium.

The story suggested that they were sold as 'dick pills' but they also contained opium.

You should cautiously try them and report back, worse case scenario (hopefully) you just got a hard on that won’t quit. Best case scenario you found yourself some opium pills. Sadly even if they do have opium they probably got other shit in em too.

-GC