Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 - New Experience - Scary, but then amazing

Johnboii

Greenlighter
I purchased a jwh-018 mixture from an online source at 20mg/g potency. Jwh IS legal where I live.

I am 5'8'' and 153 lbs
I drank two high gravity beers before smoking. ( a big mistake. I would like to note that alcohol consumed beforehand seemed to make the experience much "trippier" than usual..not sure why though. It may have been something else or just the dosage. I would also like to note that i puked my guts out..)

T-0 I packed very tight bowl and took three large hits, holding the smoke in for a minute +- 15 seconds after each hit. ( the smoke was very hot.)
I coughed for a good minute after the 3rd hit and decided to stop.

T-2 min : Light becomes extremely bright.I was standing up, I immediately felt intense euphoria, I started laughing uncontrollably. The laughing then turns into shaking.

T-3min The room begins to spin, I felt dizzy and very nautious. I tried to sit on couch, but the room seems to be spinning so fast that I cannot move straight.

T-5min I have lost total perception of reality, I do not know if I exists or if anything is real. I become scared. I seem to be walking down a dark hallway and suddenly realize I am sitting on his couch. it seems like waking up from a dream.

T-10min (things began being psychedelic). I think I have been sitting for hours,so I decide to lay down in my bed, but on the way there I floated out of his body and watched myself attempt to go up the stairs. Once again, I realize I am still on the couch and feel like I just woke up from a dream again. ( My roommates later told me that I was repeatedly saying "im drifting in and out of reality, help me un-dose the strength of this drug")

T-15mins (this is where it became very psychedelic) I cannot tell the diference between my thoughts and real life, I am so consumed in every thought that I believe it is happening. I become convinced that I am either dead or dying. I am extremely afraid and confused. I continue to notice the cycle: the room starts spinning, I have a trip (some open-eyed, some close eyed), I appear to wake up, then it starts over again. ( I perceive no control over the cycle).

T-20 mins I regain the ability to move, but feel like every movement is delayed. This is hard to describe but I can only see about three frames per second; it is like someone turned on a giant strobe light, but it is not only visual my touch, but perception is also delayed and very choppy. Everything Is still spinning in cycles and this too appears to be choppy. I also notice severe cottonmouth, a burning sensation behind my ears, and a weird heart beat.

T-30min I think it has been 2 hours, but it has only been 30 mins. I feel like a machine. every movement is perfectly robotic, exact, perfectly planned. I feel like a mastermind in control of a giant robot. Visual and touch perception is severely choppy and delayed. I feel extremely sick so I go outside and puke about 7 or 8 times until my stomach was completely empty.

T-1hour I feel intense waves of energy flowing through me and behind my eyes. I struggle, but manage to find my ipod and turn on my jams. I feel like my music is encompassing my whole body and flowing through each individual fiber. It sounds fucking amazing. I stumble to my computer and type "high video" into a popular video hosting website. My roommates and I, all indulging in the same substance, watch these videos for about an hour. I am now thoroughly enjoying this substance.

t-2hr 30min Just as my horrible experience has turned golden, I begin to come down. I feels like a want to re-dose, but I decide not to.

Short term bad side effects:
cotton mouth
dysphoria
extreme paranoia
increased heartbeat

The next day: I felt very tired and very spaced out.
Long term side effects: I have had the occasional nightmare about the bad portion of his experience.I felt light headed for 2 days afterward but was fine after about three days.

I have smoked several times since then and and absolutely loves it when he gets a smaller dose. I have gotten careless and had another scary experience that just about mirrors the first. I will not let myself be careless again.

Last edited:
Using swim is no way to get around the law. It's use is barely even tolerated here, but you're new so I guess it's fine for now.

What is moderate dose for this?

This experience sounds like the first time smoking cannabis with a hint of LSD.

Is the anxiety more or less compared to cannabis?

wow, probably most intense report ive read on this yet. dont think anyone has taken 3 massive hits like you did lol

What is moderate dose for this?

This experience sounds like the first time smoking cannabis with a hint of LSD.

Is the anxiety more or less compared to cannabis?

From my experience the best dose is between 1 and 2 mg of jwh. which is usually 1 or 2 hits from my bubbler with a tightly packed bowl of 20mg/g herbal incense.. it seems much harder to moderate pure jwh so i don't advise trying that way..

The anxiety was about 5 times as intense as my most blazed moments smoking weed...

sounds kind of like the first time i was stoned lol. it was so trippy, and the strobe light vision was so dreamy. awesome report