Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 (20mg) - third time - Extreme Indica

Alpheus

Bluelighter
Sex: More please (male)
Weight: Fatass (260 lbs)

I have smoked weed once a day for about a year, so I suspect there was some cross-tolerance. The jwh I have is almost perfect white so its probably in the 99% purity range. Slightly clumpy, easily broken up. The first two times I directly smoked this stuff at 5mg each time there was virtually no response.

Weighted out with a 0.001g scale 20mg plus/minus maybe 5mg at the most due to ultra cheap Hong Kong scale from ebay. Sprinkled it on a very small amount of mid to highish grade weed (about 50-75mg of cannabis at most) and smoked the usual way with direct flame, so I suppose the jwh intake efficiency was somewhat reduced as I hear open flame tends to partially destroy jwh before it can be inhaled & absorbed. But whatever the absorbed dose, it had a definite effect.

Finished it all in 4 smallish hits. It hit me within a minute or two, maybe less. By 10-15 minutes I was probably at peak. Motor impairment was on par with being moderately drunk, much more pronounced than I ever got from smoking cannabis alone. Lazy baked feeling was also very pronounced. Couldn't do anything much on the computer for awhile due to being as coordinated as a sloppy drunk with an acute short term memory scramble problem. Also feeling very much like sitting a looong spell, so I went for a walk since it was that or knock off on the sofa.

I had to actively fight a determined upwelling of fear and paranoia a few times, but it was pretty easy to beat back by thinking "its ok everything is fine, let's just go enjoy this feeling". I certainly felt considerably more stoned than ever before, with a very indica lazy baked feeling, however there was also a stronger psychedelic edge beyond what I get from weed. Waves of strangeness and crazy angled thought patterns reminded me somewhat of the 4-aco-dmt and 2c-i I've done. No actual hallucinations or the like except every tiny thing seemed more beautiful and interesting, standard weed effect for me only somewhat more so. I went to bed about 3 hours into it, I still felt fairly high although def coming down. Sleep was divine. No real aftereffects were noted although I did feel more tired than I should have upon waking (I slept about 9 hours) the feeling quickly went away.

Last edited:
Fuck man, 20 mg is a lot - you must have one hell of a thc tolerance not to have freaked out majorly.

018 is good stuff though, I agree with you, most like a very heavy indica high.

I don't even want to think about smoking that much JWH-018. I got panic attacks from 2mg8)

Fuck man, 20 mg is a lot - you must have one hell of a thc tolerance not to have freaked out majorly.

018 is good stuff though, I agree with you, most like a very heavy indica high.

Since I smoked it using a direct flame I think the effective dose was a lot less than what it would have been if I smoked/vaped it the 'proper' way using indirect heating as in a crack/meth pipe. My cannabis tolerance, while there, isn't all that huge. I'm going to try it the indirect way with foil and a straw (or this metal pipe I have somewhere) starting at 5mg and see where that gets me.

Since I smoked it using a direct flame I think the effective dose was a lot less than what it would have been if I smoked/vaped it the 'proper' way using indirect heating as in a crack/meth pipe. My cannabis tolerance, while there, isn't all that huge. I'm going to try it the indirect way with foil and a straw (or this metal pipe I have somewhere) starting at 5mg and see where that gets me.

Yep you must be right about that. If you vaporise it correctly, 5 mg should get you properly stoned.

I still want to try one of these thc analogues even though I don't like THC much anymore. thanks for the report, sounds like a worthwhile experience. Crazy how low the active dose is. I'd even have to be careful on my .002 awesome Tanita 1210 scale that never misses a beat.

With tolerance, 20mg is not that high of a dose. See Gaian Planes' older posts about it for an idea of what the dosages can be like if you're a serious cannabinoid addict. He was vaporizing so much that he started getting strange sensations in his lungs. I think I recall him mentioning binging on 100mg himself in a night.