just want to feel warm

haden

Bluelighter
I can't stay away from opiates, because no matter how long I abstain, one WD symptom never goes away- the chills. The fucking chills. They are subtle, and they aren't as terrible as acute withdrawal chills. But I wake every morning to them.

Anyone relate to this?

Yep that is the main symptom I get from OC wd, I rarely get the other ones besides all the stomach shit. The chills are always there though, hot/cold, the worst is when it happens at work. It doesn't make me want OC more though, it just makes me hate that I fiend it..

yeah I was thinking about trying ginger/cayenne capsules.

Try chewing ginseng root instead. Promotes better circulation which can help you feel warmer.

only at 36 days but my damn chills lasted for 3 weeks...maybe more. Now they got progressively better and by the end they came went only a couple times of day, but goodness, three weeks? Apparently, I was just extremely naive to the symptoms of withdrawal.

good god this just happened to be the first post i saw after logging into bluelight...i'm sitting in my bed with two jackets on under the covers as i type this,

I AM SO FUCKING COLD ALL THE TIME!!!

it's ridiculous honestly. especially now that the seasons have changed and it's freezing outside.

me too! i had to run back to my car after my first class today just so i could get my sweatshirt so i could be warm even though i was 15 min. late. and i have 4 blankets on at night, thermal underwear, pants, and wool socks and im still frickin freezing!

yup. ive been cold all weekend and craving so hard. i was at my bf place this weekend and it felt like there was no heat. i wanted to cop the whole time. this is stupid, but it would be sad if i couldn't see him bc i was too cold and craving too hard there.

im bundled up like a mound of something with only my head sticking out.

i remember i started oc's in sf bc, the pacific gas and electric bill was like $600 and my housemate and i figured it would be more economical to buy oc 80s and warm ourselves. stupid.... and now 10 yrs later, our lives are ruined.

sit in a hot shower or in front of a heater or under an electric blanket.
take some clonidine. or tea. or both.

ketamine and ghb precursors warm me, but thats a different problem all together so don't do that.