• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Just Prescribed Lamotrigine, Is LSD Safe?

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
As the title shows I was just prescribed 25mg of Lamotrigine daily for 2 weeks and then to 50mg for 2 more weeks, is it safe to take LSD while on Lamotrigine since it is not an SSRI? If it is not safe what risks does it present?

can you get back to us in 4 weeks because your medical condition may be better by then or you may have stabilized your condition with the treatment.
right now your situation is being monitored and if the drugs react badly (i.e. convulsions or just excess stress) then you wont know what was at fault except the mix.

so stabilize one way or another, then if you still really want to explore you should titrate up to a sweet spot and no more than that.

repeat, for the moment I say NO, not intrinsically safe with anti-convulsive or anti-depressant.

can you get back to us in 4 weeks because your medical condition may be better by then or you may have stabilized your condition with the treatment.
right now your situation is being monitored and if the drugs react badly (i.e. convulsions or just excess stress) then you wont know what was at fault except the mix.

so stabilize one way or another, then if you still really want to explore you should titrate up to a sweet spot and no more than that.

repeat, for the moment I say NO, not intrinsically safe with anti-convulsive or anti-depressant.
Alright thank you! I’m taking it for bipolar 2/anxiety so I’m not sure whether convulsions would occur but I can understand the excess stress.