Jitters and me

BananasAndOranges

Bluelighter
I cant stop shaking. jittery, feel weird in a bad bad way. No weed. Ive takin 7 or 6 valium 5s and 1mg ativsn a now a restoril hoping for it to stop......something feels bad....I want to kill myself

is it the fact im out of damp

also very upset with my doctor he took advantage of my mental problem reworded things several times been crying for half the day, i told him no more fucking generidcs and he ordered generics to me, i said no more 12 pills a day my liver is getting abused he said how so, and he basically has alreqady given some girl stage for liver disease. HE FORGOT I WAS ON RESTORIL, AND FORGOT I WAS ON DEXEDRINE 9 PILLS A DAY!!!! I told him I would like to try some other stimulant like adderall and whatevnot and he said no i asked why its often a theraputic thing he said no. I looked at him and called him paranoid. He is bipolar. He should not be where he is I want to know what I can do, after I get my pills in 2 days how I can fuck him really bad like he did that poor girl, and hes a terrible mean mean man.

elast edit. So when I told him about these jitters he said its my dexedrine I said no its because im having wd from the valium he started getting cocky and I dont take that shit i said look i went right home went to the equivelency chart HE TOLD ME HIS BOOK WAS VERY VERY OLD AND WAS OUT OF DATE! he said that his book said 10mgs of valium = .25 of klonopin. Hes fucked up. He said thats how he knows im drug seeking....its pissing me off I want this guy caught by someone he rushed me out didn't listen to me when I askeed him I want 10mg valium...He also thinks art school doesn't have anymore homework than a community college.............hes a fucking scumbag and he was clearly on something when we were talking

Last edited:
sometimes I get that when i havnt slept, ate, and have drank nothing but soda for the last 24hrs...

i want to go to my 20 story balcony with my sheet i made it fits me perfect....some life...and some friends....made it earlier....buying a gun tomorrow. i dont want anything else to hurt me ever......im thinking of double dose and....ill wake up and decide where im gonna go

okay dont do anything stupid or what...im thinking cut the dexdrine and all the stimulants for a while.calm down and get to a REAL doctor as soon ask you can.get someone to take care of you right now.go to a hospital because this seems super serious

Please get yourself a new doctor B&O. This guy has prescribed you a huge cocktail of drugs to take daily, which is just fucked up. I would stop taking stimulants daily and try to wean yourself down on the benzos and opiates.

Don't do anything stupid man, we all really care for you. The doctors who prescribe this sort of cocktail really piss me off.

your jittery and shaky because of the stimulants. I'd get a pdoc (psychatrist), not a counselor. there should be atleast one in your area or somewhere around it.... Also, 10mg of valium would equal about .25 mg klonopin i guess. On average i took 30MG of valium a day. Average dose of klnopin is about 3mg, so i guess its more about .10MG but most people would probably take more. Just saying.

Please get yourself a new doctor B&O. This guy has prescribed you a huge cocktail of drugs to take daily, which is just fucked up. I would stop taking stimulants daily and try to wean yourself down on the benzos and opiates.

Don't do anything stupid man, we all really care for you. The doctors who prescribe this sort of cocktail really piss me off.

Sometimes they work..but never start off with these freaking combinations. Some doctors are idiots nowadays. its up to the user to find what combination works for them..half the time doctors are wrong..more like 90%.

Last edited:
I ruined my chances at being happy. I just decided I have no friends in reality anymore I'm done I'm double dosing on mmt after I tell them I want to go up eating all my ativan then my valium then my restoril then promethazine and maybe fuck it clondine......can't take it anymore. Society makes me to sad. Or I'm borrowing a gun. I wrote my note. Its in big letters and I fell face first into it last night.....its over I give in my bl scholarship? Worthless. I'm not and attention whore I'm sick of hearing things like this ill show the real whores and give them what they want

It's all in your head. I promise you. I can assure you that taking this combo is only going to prolong the pain. I know you've tried weaning yourself down before and it made you feel worse, but of course it will for a while, but trust me after your brain starts to recover from all the abuse that your doctor prescribed (fuck me it still makes me angry), you will start to feel so much better!!

It's not society, etc, its you feeling depressed, these chemicals are destroying you, but it's not permanent, the brain is an amazing part of the body, it can and WILL recover. So please give it a chance to!

<3

Sometimes they work..but never start off with these freaking combinations. Some doctors are idiots nowadays. its up to the user to find what combination works for them..half the time doctors are wrong..more like 90%.

I'm sorry but these amphetamine, benzo and opiate long term prescriptions I keep hearing about are totally insane. There are very few people that would actually benefit from such a cocktail.

Last edited:

Some of the cocktails I'm seeing are absolutely frightening - 6 or 7 different drugs at heroic doses before any of the first-line treatments have even been tried.

I'd honestly consider going to the emergency room B&O given that you're having active suicidal ideation which is only likely to be made worse by stimulants. If nothing else, they can give you a big whack of a major tranquiliser to zone you out until the stimulants leave your system and then you can review everything from non-jittery place.

When you hurt yourself you hurt others the most. There is always a better tomorrow wait until you get that shite out of your system. Sit down with your family and or friends and have a heart to heart tell them everything you feel. Its a lot easier to die than it is to live but I think everyone has the capacity to live to a higher standard than they ever dreamed of things will always get better dont give up like that.

If you are seriously considering harming yourself please go to a hospital or call a hotline. You have not ruined your chances of happiness - it's often after getting through the most difficult times that we are able to find more peace of mind.

You can always find a doctor that is more competent if you don't like your current one, there are some psychiatrists that actually know what they are talking about.

Let us know how you are doing...