• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Jesus this meth...

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
I use meth on blue moon occasions. Idk yalls experience, but im a simple two line snorter of 30-50mg per sesh (rare). Idk if its the cut or the meth but i literally snort 30mg and whatever is in it is literally the worst shit ive put into my body.. ever. Did two lines and my entire body looks massacred in just 2 or 3 hours. Fire in veins, red skin all over, triceps looking like fuckin krokodil is in em, hands bad.... I made a post about this last time. Clear shards of meth. Has to be the cut right?

Anyway, idk if i should acetone this 0.8g (too little? never did it) or shelf it for a "tool of war" occasion, or just toss it.

Yes i understsnd its meth but 30mg line shouldnt thermonuke my entire body instantly.. feel it in my upper back as i type.

Ty for any help. Much love

I've been getting the same reaction, and I IV it. Veins on fire, then skin, then my lips burn and even my nethers. After that, I feel like crap, eat some cereal and go to sleep.
I go to the clinic too, my last UA came up heavy on fent, and I never knowingly took any. So, that's my philosophy, what was once really good meth is nothing now (And yes, there's good stuff out there), I didn't even want to organize my paper napkins!

I've been getting the same reaction, and I IV it. Veins on fire, then skin, then my lips burn and even my nethers. After that, I feel like crap, eat some cereal and go to sleep.
I go to the clinic too, my last UA came up heavy on fent, and I never knowingly took any. So, that's my philosophy, what was once really good meth is nothing now (And yes, there's good stuff out there), I didn't even want to organize my paper napkins!
Yeah this is absolutely fucking bizarre. A small spot on my left hand emerged like 2 hours ago and its just hard and numb. Both knees red af and hurt when i stand. Evert knuckle, elbow, finger joints are red and hurt to the touch. My hands look like they aged 25 years. Bout to pay to send this shit to the lab, cuts are to dilute simply, this shit is more dangerous than meth. And more sores emerging way after consumption... And only 2 hours into a lil dinky 35mg snort dose i already looked like i snorted 5 grams of some shit through a week. Gotta be intentional.

Yeah this is absolutely fucking bizarre. A small spot on my left hand emerged like 2 hours ago and its just hard and numb. Both knees red af and hurt when i stand. Evert knuckle, elbow, finger joints are red and hurt to the touch. My hands look like they aged 25 years. Bout to pay to send this shit to the lab, cuts are to dilute simply, this shit is more dangerous than meth. And more sores emerging way after consumption... And only 2 hours into a lil dinky 35mg snort dose i already looked like i snorted 5 grams of some shit through a week. Gotta be intentional.

I highly recommend you do send it in for analysis. You’d be doing both yourself and the community a favor.

-GC

I highly recommend you do send it in for analysis. You’d be doing both yourself and the community a favor.

-GC
Yeah... Way too many symptoms and damage done in such a short period from small dose, it must be known. What i thought was gonna be a geeked out killmode COD session turned into me randomly surviving a small dose of a drug that felt like a death weapon. God help the smokers and IV'ers of a larger dose. Got to the point where i just nuked myself with 2 bars and slept 12 hours. Hands shaky, still upper back burn, slight neurological disarray but maybe cus overslept or bars. I will update this. Also, since first commenter said he is experiencing the same, then it must be widespread. Careful guys.

Yeah... Way too many symptoms and damage done in such a short period from small dose, it must be known. What i thought was gonna be a geeked out killmode COD session turned into me randomly surviving a small dose of a drug that felt like a death weapon. God help the smokers and IV'ers of a larger dose. Got to the point where i just nuked myself with 2 bars and slept 12 hours. Hands shaky, still upper back burn, slight neurological disarray but maybe cus overslept or bars. I will update this. Also, since first commenter said he is experiencing the same, then it must be widespread. Careful guys.
Thankvouthankyou! Please take care of yourself! if you can, get a couple of photos of the sores, and keep a journal if you're up to it. What does it look like? Is it any strange colors under UV light? Hope to see more soon

I just thought of some other really strange things; it gave me horrible gas, and a long, lingering headache-just-shy-of-a-migraine. When I asked my connect about it, she said the smokers loved it because it lasts forever in a pipe. Who the hell knows what it's getting stomped with if they think it's ever only smoked?

I use meth on blue moon occasions. Idk yalls experience, but im a simple two line snorter of 30-50mg per sesh (rare). Idk if its the cut or the meth but i literally snort 30mg and whatever is in it is literally the worst shit ive put into my body.. ever. Did two lines and my entire body looks massacred in just 2 or 3 hours. Fire in veins, red skin all over, triceps looking like fuckin krokodil is in em, hands bad.... I made a post about this last time. Clear shards of meth. Has to be the cut right?

Anyway, idk if i should acetone this 0.8g (too little? never did it) or shelf it for a "tool of war" occasion, or just toss it.

Yes i understsnd its meth but 30mg line shouldnt thermonuke my entire body instantly.. feel it in my upper back as i type.

Ty for any help. Much love
I'm thinking about you, I hope you're doing better. Any follow-up you'd like to post?

I'm thinking about you, I hope you're doing better. Any follow-up you'd like to post?
I am doing ok but a portion of my top left hand is still numb. Guessing time will fix that, or not. Everything else is A1, i healed rather fast, the whole next day i was in bed cus of the wreckage. Brain and heart feel fine, so guess I am good! But I can't trust meth anymore

Tldr: round two same batch, different outcome, inquiring more info.

I went over and did it again in a more controlled setting this time because I was pissed I didn't get stim sesh I wanted. Prenutrition and hydrated beforehand for days. Not wise to hit it again but I did the dumb.

Laid it out on a black sheet and seperated piece by piece and only chose to consume what mostly resembled the clearest glass looking shards, as I assume cloudier = cut.

Summary: Euphoria this time, felt that death creeping but it went away fast, like 5 mins. Started as right wrist red then right hand scaley dry instantly. Washed with washcloth, fine after.

For the experts, whats the true enemy? Cut? The caustic nature of drug? Coulda been more hydrated? Unlucky large dose of straight cut?

Wish there was a tipping feature so I don't keep asking questions for free lol.

DRINK DOUBLE THE DOSE OF WATER!

First, even if you have a batch you know is good, you have to hydrate and eat something. This alone can save you the headaches, body aches, dry mouth, burning arms and legs, etc. This isn't often done and if not, it can make things very bad.

As far as the cut vs. the chemicals used to cook, its both...You have no idea what it's cut with, so it might be Fentanyl, Molly, oxy, heroin, or yet more chemicals. Obviously some cuts result in a much more tragic way, so start with a tiny amount and go from there just to be safe, because if the cut is Fentanyl, then you need to tread lightly...

The chemicals that are used to cook cause most of the negative, physical issues, like the sores. And you have to remember that even if it's coming from a source who's last batch was fine, the next batch might be completely different. I'm not going to list all the chemicals used, but just think about Acetone. It burns a bit on the exterior skin, so imagine what does to the inside of a vein, a nose lining, or the inside of your mouth...and the rest of the reagents, oxidizers, etc. are worse. And just because a chemical is reduced or oxidized into something else, its still there. Gotta test every new batch with a very small amount...

Be safe and be smart...a friend of my mom's just died from doing one single line of coke, just dropped to the floor and was gone in seconds...the Fentanyl level in his blood was enough to kill him many times over.