jennika-D&B Toronto

shE-ra

Bluelighter
thank you jennika
smile.gif

i read your reply in the other D&B post and i couldn't have said it better myself>!!!
Toronto is the place for jungle and there is no better than Congo Natty (especially my fav, TOPCAT)
one thing people in toronto need to do more is support their locals. Captial J-nuff said
smile.gif

no one gets better than him
as for other dj's, Kenny Ken is right up there but nobody steals the show in Toronto like Capital J and Trigger
PEACE
shE-ra
PS---Nobody gave any props to MC's

Hey, Hi, cool, another congo natty fan.
Props to ShE-Ra
Do you know of C-Rat, he's a wikkid jungle DJ who's also a really good friend of mine. He spins a radio show on CHRY and also at the Beat Junkie on Fridays along with Andy B and co.
Glad to find another girl jungalist... are you considering going to Breakbeat Era, or any other jungle events (club or party) any time soon??
Hey by the way, love your name... you know whats cool- I still have my crystal palace and all my other She Ra toys from back in the 80's. My mom is saving them for when I have kids.

i never did have any dolls like sheRa or anything but i just thought the name was appropriate for the person that i am
when is breakbeat ERA? i would love to go if you give me 411
now i really do hope i get to meet you because your my jungle sista
smile.gif

PEACE
shE-ra

YOW YOW BIGGEST RAS-PECT TO TORONTO JUNGLE!!
Wickedest scene I've come across. Reggae_Jungle is where it's at, coming from the Carribean, I can say that the music does the original reggae real Justice.
Biggest respect to DJ MARCUS and Caddy.
You know regga-jungle for real!

Maaaaan... I am SO jelouse.
Jungle is my passion and I heard that the Toronto JuNgLe scene is great. However I am stuck in PA *sigh*
Oh well... Maybe someday I'll get to Toronto.. ;-)
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

"I'M A EVERY-DAY JUNGALIST!!
FIGHTIN FOR SURVIVAL......"
does anyone know how this damn rhyme ends
jongle is where its at
congo natty are GODS
smile.gif

ShE ra!!
jungle sista
Ya ya ya, come to Breakbeat Era, it on Feb 19th. Its a big party run by Syrous but if you go with or meet the right people and get yer own wikkid vibe going. I don't know if you are from Downtown but its going to be at the Exhibition which is super handy to be right on the streetcar lines.
I'd love to meet you there
The breakbeat era thing is supposed to be a live show, and then all the good local talent will be reprezenting including Freaky Flow if I'm not mistaken...

yo whats going on my sista
smile.gif

yeah it sounds hype and i would love to go but i don't have to worry about the street car thang tnag because my cheap ass is driving in my beemer
i fucking wish, its an oldsmobile, we call her Betsy.
it is also known as the Shaggin Wagon
but, i would still love to go and possibly meet my sista frum tha jungle
smile.gif

(see what toooo many drugs do to your personality.......=shE-ra)
BUT, WBASAP
seen? ok good
bye
PEACE
shE-ra